New metzler m3 tires..........

mjb1206

Registered
Well I finally did the tire switch. Took the factory Bridgestone’s off, and put a set of Metzler M-3’s on.

200 / 55 / 17 on the rear, and a 120 / 70 / 17 in the front. Haven’t gotten the chance to ride it too much, tons of rain around here in south Florida.

I’m looking forward to a nice Labor Day weekend of riding and of course cheering on the Florida State Seminoles to a victory over the Miami Hurricanes Monday night in the Orange Bowl.

Hope everyone one has a safe & fun extended weekend, and GO NOLES !!!!

Matt

PDBusa

who, me?
Donating Member
Registered
I'm suddenly a Seminoles fan!
biggrin.gif

I'm sorry, did you say something about tires?

<!--EDIT|PDBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1157153381 -->

spkerhed

Donating Member
Registered
bought the same tires cant wait to get them should be here wensday but I only did a 190 not a 200 thought it would rubb.
smile.gif

unkleslapnutz

Donating Member
Registered
something in that pic is made of rubber...she is smokin hawt. all over the internet but i cant remember name. she was in a maxim mag about 2-3 issues ago...

Over_Easy

GEO-STABILIZATION EXPERT
Donating Member
Registered
Yeah, that chick and her friends get all skimped out and attend the games just like those two f@gs that dress up in red and gold glitter...I used to go to all of the FSU home games w/ the ex-GF (FSU alum) even though I really don't like the SEMENHOLES.

Rootin' for FSU on Monday though.

Smoking hot chick and you'll love these tires! Sorry had to get back on topic. Ive got right about 2800 miles on my set now and like em a lot. The claims of extended tire life may be exaggerated slightly. I seriously doubt this one has a thousand miles left in it. Which is much better than the stock BT56, which was completely shot by this mileage. I am going to be shopping for a new rear here shortly so if anyone has a good price?

spkerhed

Donating Member
Registered
Smoking hot chick and you'll love these tires! Sorry had to get back on topic. Ive got right about 2800 miles on my set now and like em a lot. The claims of extended tire life may be exaggerated slightly. I seriously doubt this one has a thousand miles left in it. Which is much better than the stock BT56, which was completely shot by this mileage. I am going to be shopping for a new rear here shortly so if anyone has a good price?
I bought a set from a company off ebay talked to the guy friday said if ordered direct would be cheaper than ebay price if intrested let me Ill give you his #
thumbs-up.gif

I bought a set from a company off ebay talked to the guy friday said if ordered direct would be cheaper than ebay price if intrested let me Ill give you his #  
thumbs-up.gif
PM'd you.

Most likes - Past 7 days

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PFL1993