Tobins Seats

mzrsq

Busaless
Donating Member
Registered
So how do those of you with Tobin's emroidered seats clean them. I washed the bike this weekend and was afraid to get the seat wet cause I don't want to stain or discolor the thread. Anyways, was wondering what you use to keep the seat clean, and was wondering, would scotch gaurd help?

Drop me your posts, yell me how long you've had the seats, color of thread, and if you've noticed any fading or discoloring, and how you've maintained them.

Thanks, and I appreciate it.

I've had my dull black with gray embroidery for about a year. No fading of the color. I use armorall leather care to keep my clean and looking good.

NewSeat1.JPG

I washed mine really well and put some leather care on it also! No special care required that I am aware of!

does armorall make it slippery?? I know it did a few yrs ago when I used it on vinyl

I just wash mine off with my wash mitt and Zaino car wash solution just like I do everything else on the bike.
wink.gif

Thanks for the posts, They just look so nice and I hate to ruin them? As mine is the 40th orange color, I wasn't sure if there was more risk! Thanks

Mine is also in orange. I've had the seats about three months and have washed the bike several times with no problems. I don't actually soap up the seats - they get wet in the washing process via overspray and I just wipe them off with the chamois.

Ed

Back