To those who complain about the heat, consider this...

cqt1414

Registered
I was going to complain about how hot it is today... then I realized that at least:

1.) I'm not picking sand from my teeth everyday

2.) I'm not 7,300 miles from home;

3.) I can ride my motorcycle for fun

4.) I can visit a restaurant if I want

5.) I'm not dressed in a full BDU uniform and helmet and carrying 70+ lbs.;

6.) there is very little chance that anyone will shoot at me (unless I'm in chicago or detroit), and I'm almost certain I will not drive over a bomb in the road today anywhere!

Thanks to all who serve...

It ain't no thing, we do it so you don't have to. Thank you for the kind words. They really do mean a lot. :beerchug:

That's the reason I don't complain about the heat.My son is over there for the 3rd time.

And when some people I work with comment and cry like a baby [harley BA wannabees]seeing me walking in work with full face helmet jacket and gloves [like it's any of their damn business]because it's 99 degrees and the index is at 115.I remind them of how much of a wuss they really are :laugh:

I dont complain either. The cold is a different story, I will gripe about that all day. It was 103 yesterday and no idea what the heat index was, leather, helmet, and gloves, rode home from work and happy to do so. Thank you to all that serve. :beerchug:

My props go out to the infantry guys that do that all day :beerchug: I am just a measley POG. Though I am not any less important, I still don't have to deal with what they do.

It's over 100 easy here today and I'm sweating like crazy riding but its better than not being able to ride... Can always ride no matter how hot it is but the same cannot be said for cold...

Shut up blanca. No one cares about how nice Florida is all year round :moon: :rofl:

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

I do the BDUs and 35 lbs. of gear every shift, but all and all I got it made. Thanks guys.

just av maintenance here, thanks to all my battle buddies over there, holding it down like a fat chick on a see saw.

Mnay thanks to our most excellent members of the armed forces! They are an extra special breed of Americans. I am thankful everyday for their service and sacrafice.

Great post! :beerchug:

img12.gif

GOD Bless the men and women of US Military. Thank you all for the courage, sacrifice, and jobs that you do.

Back