To the fake "Blanca Busa"...

Yes this is true. Shane PMed me last night asking if that post was me. I told him no it wasn't and then PMed Ken saying same that it wasn't me?

I new that is couldn't be you because none of it added up, And I new that you didn't talk like that. I would have never expected Billy because he usually couldn't spell everything right or punctuate. :laugh: Although I am not much better on the punctuate part. But i do have spell check.:laugh:

If he started posting videos and email quotes, then you would have known for sure. :laugh:

It was obvious that wasn't the real Blanca. The syntax was all wrong. Our Blanca doesn't write that way.
That guy writes like a 5 year old.

Well I guess to have all the spare time to do this he must be a very lonely and board person... What a shame.:cookoo::cookoo::cookoo:

What a weirdo...

Good work, Shane/Ken

As for you Saiid, well, you just to charming for your own good I suppose:laugh:

I still can't really figure out why or what his intentions were ?
If it was to try to cause me trouble why didn't he come out saying a bunch of trash regarding this site ?
To post that he wants to make friends seems like he wanted to try to live vicariously overthere as me ?

Did anybody notice that one of his alias' on the other forum was Speedking? It might not be his first time to pose as someone else or he is on this board also as speedking maybe?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I guess to have all the spare time to do this he must be a very lonely and board person... What a shame.:cookoo::cookoo::cookoo:

I felt sorry. needs help.

ps, had to google foad also

Last edited:
THANKS Shane :beerchug:
Good job Kenny :thumbsup::laugh:
Why dont we clear his account and let the REAL Blanca Busa register :thumbsup:

Sorry Blanca,

I welcomed him to that board and thought it was you.

I guess I need to pay more attention.

Respectfully,
DevilDawg1

I still can't really figure out why or what his intentions were ?
If it was to try to cause me trouble why didn't he come out saying a bunch of trash regarding this site ?
To post that he wants to make friends seems like he wanted to try to live vicariously overthere as me ?

I would say, he could use your name/network to sell stuff, collect money and take off with out sending the product.

At least that's the first concern I had.

A personal thanks to Macon454 for alerting me.
It is more than strange to say the least .
Yes Ken you should see if you can get the ip address so maybe Capt could possibly check it against the ones used here ?
I don't know if that's possible or not ?
Just glad he they didn't get me in any trouble :)

Wait! Who's to say you are the real Blanca Busa!? HUH? Maybe you're an impostor and the real Blanca Busa is in bizzarro land? Hmmmm *scratches chin* :drama:

:hehe:

Back