To the fake "Blanca Busa"...

kml

Donating Member
Registered
who posted over at Busanation with his avatar and his signature, you are an azz.

ken

fake blanca.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
???? Why would you use a name the implies White Busa when you ride a Blue one? That's just stupid. He doesn't even seem to be hiding the fact that he's not our Blanca Busa.

???? Why would you use a name the implies White Busa when you ride a Blue one? That's just stupid. He doesn't even seem to be hiding the fact that he's not our Blanca Busa.

Before I banned him, he used the same avatar and the same signature, "MY WIFE IS #1 IN MY LIFE" so the name choice is not a coincidence.

He's just so dumb he doesn't realize that blanca is Spanish for white. :laugh:

cheers
ken

I find this strange, but it does not surprise me. Good call on the ban KML and keeping all of us in the loop.

You should grab his IP and let the admins here see if its someone from these boards. That would make for some great entertainment.

Wow, missed that one. Guess been to busy with "busanation radio"..:laugh:
Good job, Ken.:thumbsup:

You should grab his IP and let the admins here see if its someone from these boards. That would make for some great entertainment.

The IP Address is: 98.240.170.204
The host name is: c-98-240-170-204.hsd1.mn.comcast.net

It's billy busa up to his old tricks....

cheers
ken

Last edited:
Wow, what a turd. Too stupid to even get the color right? ???

Good call on the ban! :beerchug:

The ONLY thing right about that was about Blue being the fastest color :)

I suspect this person will be tracked down and it will be fun to watch him outed...

A personal thanks to Macon454 for alerting me.
It is more than strange to say the least .
Yes Ken you should see if you can get the ip address so maybe Capt could possibly check it against the ones used here ?
I don't know if that's possible or not ?
Just glad he they didn't get me in any trouble :)

dont you know blanca is the new blue...

so nightflight is at it again huh.....

Back