To Scam Or Not To Scam!!!

Ya now the whole website is gone LOL:laugh: they must have made their money and are moving back to the states :rofl:

You guys arent giving him a reasonable chance to prove its real. I'll paypal him the money and post pics of my sweet new Turbo Busa when it comes next week. I just got a wicked sweet deal! you guys are dumb for letting this baby slip through your fingers....:laugh:

Offer $2500 and see how fast he jumps on it...oops, forgot no web page left = no bike

oh andy(ibified) i would imagine the iniglow gauges are the dash and the auto meter is the fuel and oil and boost for the turbo...

the page loaded for me at 11;57 am thursday 6/4/2009 maybe he is hiding from you guys
:rofl:
even funnier his number spells
no-pay-Eva-71 among others Words made from telephone number 667-293-8271

Description of Motorcycle for sale in / New york / New York / Info 1999 Suzuki : Hayabusa
99 Busa. This bike has been modified to be reliable and super fast.It has been equipped with a RCC turbos Ultra system,water to air intercooled,custom DBB turbo,tial wastegate,BOV,billet plenum upgrade,2.25 up pipe,MSBC-1 boost controller, 4 bar controller,piggyback injectors,etc.This system costs over 10k by itself with no fabrication or installation.Jug spacer installed to lower compression,trick valve job,adj.cam sprockets,HD valve springs,HD clutch springs,ZVX chrome chain. slave support,chrome tribal guard,tiger undertail,Autometer guages.lowering links,lowered forks,Chrome extended belly guard,all engine cases chrome 4-6 inch chrome extended swing arm,chrome fork ends,chrome grips,chrome res.caps,chrome levers,chrome dash,custom muraled hose of color paint which took over 40 hrs,cut down seat,indiglow guages,led integrated tail light,custom billet mirrors,iridium windshield,chrome rearsets,ebc pads and braided lines,chrome factory wheels,Shinko drag radial,clear front lenses & more over 35k to build.Just finished in march this year.Only put 2k miles since everything brand new.This bike makes over 400 hp on 93 octane pump gas @20 lbs...system will support well over 500hp.Words can not explain how fast this bike is.But you can ride every day,sit in traffic and with the twist of your wrist you can see god. It has won many first place trophys and a couple of dyno shootout awards.It is now parked in my dining room for the winter

Seller: Albert - New York, New york 10002
Phone : 6672938271

s_9e_1.jpg

9e_1.jpgw60h60.html.jpg

Last edited:
You guys arent giving him a reasonable chance to prove its real. I'll paypal him the money and post pics of my sweet new Turbo Busa when it comes next week. I just got a wicked sweet deal! you guys are dumb for letting this baby slip through your fingers....:laugh:

How did you get it???? The guy told me that I was the new owner.???

Back