TO MY 08 TO THE TRACK TODAY

IMO Drag racing is all in the 60ft
thumb_up.gif
+1 for et

WELL I AM GETTING BETTER WITH LAUNCH. WENT A 9.34 AT 151.80 LAST NIGHT. WITH A 1.61 60 EVERY PASS WAS OVER 150 MPH. I WAS USING MR9.

IMO Drag racing is all in the 60ft
thumb_up.gif
Actually it's not, the 330 ft is very important. You can have a killer 60 ft but not get the throttle opened soon enough and kill you et. Here is an example. I ran a 1.543 60 ft and went 9.367 and weigh 205 in shorts. My buddy went 1.452 60 ft and went 9.298 and he weighs 183. this was on 08's friday night on pump gas. He should have been in the 9.18 to 9.20 range but I'm getting the throttle opened sooner. Now if he gets that figure out or I launch like him we will be hauling. Both bikes are at 60 inches with no weight. So his 60 ft is very good IMO.

zx 14 is an unreliable slow bike

if you ride a busa, then it seems like a toy

and its quality is ridiculous

sad for kawasaki but truth

the last goos bike from that company was the zx9r, but they were unlucky again because this year the yamaha r1 was released

hayabusa.org.JPG

zx 14 is an unreliable slow bike

if you ride a busa, then it seems like a toy

and its quality is ridiculous

sad for kawasaki but truth

the last goos bike from that company was the zx9r, but they were unlucky again because this year the yamaha r1 was released
..I'm in FL and you are in FL so lets get together and i'll show you how slow my zx14 is ...Bring cash because i don't do checks ..
ohthedrama.gif

Back