1st time down the track on the 09.

brett1k

Registered
Went out to Milan dragway on Wednesday for the first time. Pretty happy with my time but just couldn't launch as hard as I wanted to without wheel spin. Very first pass was a 1.7 60 ft but short shifted 1st and ended up 9.91 at 144mph. Couldn't get below 1.78 60 after that run.

Best Run of 5
60ft - 1.78
1/8 - 6.51
1/4 - 9.86
MPH - 146.4

Mods: Brock's gen 3 shorty, pc5 with Brock's tune, Brock's clutch mod, lowered rear and strapped front.
I know there's a 9.6 - 9.7 in it. Was trying to launch at 5000 and I think that was too high for having the stock tire on with 32 psi. Any thoughts?

I wouldn't go that low on psi. Drop a couple lbs. until it hooks and that's it if any, otherwise how was VHT prep that night (if any)?

Raise your shift points, your MPH is low for your weight but that could also be the short shifting of 1st gear....

I wouldn't go that low on psi. Drop a couple lbs. until it hooks and that's it if any, otherwise how was VHT prep that night (if any)?

Raise your shift points, your MPH is low for your weight but that could also be the short shifting of 1st gear....

Milan's track prep is so hit or miss. I was thinking the same thing on the MPH seeing that he's 40lbs less than me and trapping the same.

Back