To decal or not to decal?

To decal or not to decal? - I need help deciding.

• Full decal set

Votes: 43 100.0%
  • Kanji only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None, Just Flames Baby

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, the poll is spilt into about even thirds. Now what,...Hmmm.

Tim-thanks, Looking forward to the bash. I'll be comming up first (on tuesday) and Kim will be comming up Thursday night (with the Kids). I can't wait.

Revolution- That paint job is SICK. I love it. I bet you paid a pretty penny for the job.

Frisbee-Nice bike,..but can you turn it around in a parking lot?? smile.gif Just joshing ya.

Guys you've given me a bit to think about. Here's the deal. The shop that is doing the painting told me the deal. $750 if I let him "do his thing" or $1200 if I wanted to be a yankee D**K. After I assured him I was a good ol southern country boy, we settled.

I figure $750 for a top shelf base/clear flame job ain't too bad. What do y'all think?.

As far as the SEVEN stickers. I think I'll go naked, though the kanji on the hump is an idea.

I'll post pics when the job is finished.

We'll see

Chris

Thanks heavy

JOhn-THat would be cool. THe guy did state, "If I have to break out the airbrush it will be anouther couple hundred." I'll think I'll pass on that.

sticker kits aint cheap , but good luck im sure it will be great when finished! beerchug.gif i have been thinkin about doin mine , but cost is a definate factor ! beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Check out 1320busa . His has a decal wrap on most of the bike with real flame on it . It looks sweet!

Well, the plastic is off to the painters and the bike is off to the shop.

She's being "race prep'ed" what ever that means. Basically, drilling the drain plug, flushing the radiator and running water and "water wetter". I'm also having the valves checked/adjusted, figure it's about due.

Question: The tech said that the busa will run cooler with plain water, any truth to that??

I just hope she is in good hands.

Fingers crossed,

Chris

Post up when its done !! And yes I can turn it around in a parking lot !!

You did mean like the one at the mall right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back