To decal or not to decal?

To decal or not to decal? - I need help deciding.

• Full decal set

Votes: 43 100.0%
  • Kanji only

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None, Just Flames Baby

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NCBusa2001

Registered
I need help deciding what to do next week. I've been riding a plain jane blue/silver for the last 5 years. I got an urge lately to do something esthetically.

I'm getting her painted next week. Well I'm a bit torn, I love the blue AND the silver color. I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with a silver base all over. Then blue flames overlayed.

Problem is what to do about the decals. Do I need them,....really? I'm pondering the possibilities.

Figure 1 nothing else looks like a busa. If you don't know what a busa looks like,...well do you really matter?

Figure 2 I know I'm riding a busa. Do I have to remind myself? ??

Like I said. Help me decide.

As always, Thank you.

Chris

stick with stock figures as far as decals...even with full custom paint jobs stays with main kanji mostly...
besides, theres onlt 3 decals in the busa anyway...

Put a Kanji on the hump so others will see what's pulling away from them.

Leave the rest nekkid.

Chris, I think the flames will look great with the kanji on both sides like stock, with the flames flowing around the kanji. looking forward to seeing you and Kim at the bash.

Tim smile.gif

Mine was plain for a bit after the slam, but my ego just had to let others know... so I got a chrome Kanji.

It's all up to you what to do... and what you like.

Looking back, I think I should have gone with a dark grey kanji instead of chrome... but I'm still satisfied.

HPIM0826.jpg

(PaNDeM1C @ Feb. 23 2007,20:13) Mine was plain for a bit after the slam, but my ego just had to let others know... so I got a chrome Kanji.

It's all up to you what to do... and what you like.

Looking back, I think I should have gone with a dark grey kanji instead of chrome... but I'm still satisfied.
Very nice! bowdown.gif

I'm going to copy you when I repaint my Limited - all black with chrome logo will be hot!

Going to paint but I will have to wait awhile so I did decals from 1320busa .

post_12_46608_rear_decal.jpg

whats good is if you don't like anything about it you can change it easy

post_12_60989_sdfa.jpg

That one is just a photoshop pic but yes the other side is going to be backwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back