To buy or not to buy???

Monstrosity

Registered
Ever since I was younger I've always wanted a Busa. I've had a lot of bikes now but still no Busa. A buddy at a dealership can get me (he calls a deal and it seems like it you tell me) one of 2 2005's. One is a blue and silver with 16000 miles on it a set of slipons and blue windscreen I can get it for $6400, the other is an 05 red and black with 12000 miles on it all stock except some chrome rims I can get that for $6600. It did have a full system and pc3 on it but the guy took that off before trading it in. So what's everyone's opinion?

I got my 05 black and silver all stock. 4979miles on it for $6500. You gotta ask yourself if it's worth it. Can you talk them down alittle? Get some free gear thrown in on the deal? When the right bike comes around you should know. Good luck

I got my 05 black and silver all stock. 4979miles on it for $6500. You gotta ask yourself if it's worth it. Can you talk them down alittle? Get some free gear thrown in on the deal? When the right bike comes around you should know. Good luck

The problem is I've had a lot of bikes and have bike A.D.D... Hopefully I will want to keep this one for a while...

Go over the bikes service history and check the bike from top to bottom for problems.

Not enough info about the bike's histories or the buddy. Is he a salesman buddy or a buddy you've had dinner with at your home?

Not enough info about the bike's histories or the buddy. Is he a salesman buddy or a buddy you've had dinner with at your home?

Yes weve rode together and have been to eachothers houses. He was promoted 8 months back to finance. Now he no longer works for commision but still has the ability to sell stuff to his prior customers. (No matter what I'm still leary just because I know how salesmen are). I'm going to try and get more info on both bikes.

Good. The price and mileage are very similar so the history and condition of those bikes are the only question. Good luck!

Where are you located. I'm sure there would be a member located near you that would be glad to take a look at the bikes and give you some direction.

Price doesn't sound too bad, but need more info on the bikes.

Back