My new 2006 blue/silver 'busa.

Hello to all!!! I'm new to the board. Just purchased my first 'busa 2 weeks ago. Bought blue/silver because they were my favorite colors. Have owned a 2005 CBR1000RR but it didn't compare to the way my 'busa handles! Can't wait to get the first 600 miles on her so I can open her up!!! The weather has been so crappy!!! Glad to be a part of such a great organization! Lots of great info and members from what I've seen. Will post pix soon.

Jeremy

beerchug.gif
congrats

You need to make plans to attend the get together May18th-19th in Eureka Springs.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
and as I see your from Southeast Ark, you can make plans now to come to Eurika Springs on the 18th of THIS month for a Meet N Greet  
super.gif

You know your sure  
, and the headquarters is going to be at the Point West Hotel just west of Eurika on the Lake  
beerchug.gif

Congrats and welcome - you need to know that we do have
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
here and you need to post up PICS!
smile.gif

These guy's are pic junkies. Got to get one posted up buddy.
In the meantime, Buscilla sez hello!

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Thanks for making me feel welcomed to the board!!!! I may try to make the meet-n-greet. I will post up pix this evening.

P.S. I'm a pix junkie also!!! LOL

Jeremy

newbie.gif
Enjoy and be safe, that scoot is
kickass.gif
even with warning labels and reflectors
SHOCKED.gif
Be careful out there.

I appreciate that. Let the new wear off of it first and maybe I'll get rid of the reflectors and warning labels. BTW, whose idea was it to put that DA@* sticker on the tank?
rock.gif

Welcome and congrats! That 600 miles will go by quickly then you'll get to see that the 06 blue/GRAY is indeed the fastest color!

Jason12.jpg
super.gif

Back