TN New Years Eve Ride

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Well, I finally got in a ride today, finally met up with Lankeeyankee (Don) today we had a good 200 mi ride. Saw the popo AGAIN on my favorite road but he didn't turn around. Also went and stopped by my neighbor's house who has a Blue 08 also, and think i've finally convinced him to join the board. That's 3 busa's within about 3 miles. Somewhere on the ride Don lost his cell phone off the mount...

And of course, the prerequisite pic to prove it DID happen! :thumbsup:

P.S. There were some Harley riders in the background; they wouldn't acknowledge us, but we did catch them sneaking pics of our bikes :)

IMG_1087.jpg

It was a great day for a ride, glad you guys got to ride Keith. We will make our New Years day ride tomorrow, looks like there will be about 11 going. :)

Glad you got a ride in. I'm going to try and go tomorrow.

It was a great day for a ride, glad you guys got to ride Keith. We will make our New Years day ride tomorrow, looks like there will be about 11 going. :)

Sorry I won't be able to join you; have a great ride, be safe and take pics!!!

Sounds like you had a great ride,this is the first year I wont be riding on new years. Maybe Monday when we get back. :please:

Great ride with Keith!:thumbsup:
I really enjoyed our ride Saturday on some good back roads! Weather was great not to warm and not to cold.
I am very picky on who I ride with and after following Keith the first 30 miles into our ride I knew he was an
expierenced rider! During the twisties I could see he knew how to ride a bike in the turns and felt confident
riding with him!
Yes we did manage to see some popo 2 as matter of fact! I heard he does have a nack for attracting the police. :laugh:
Still waiting for Dan his buddy to join the forum to help increase the central TN busa family!:thumbsup:
Phone did manage to bail off during the ride could have been from some front wheel landings I dont know. I should have known better
from the previous day when Bill (Rollin20) stopped to pickup my phone after seeing explode into pieces when it hit the road.:banghead:
Ohh well Verizon is upgrading me to the new Droid Bionic. This time I will get the correct device for attaching it to the Busa.
Great ride! Thanks Keith for sharing some of the roads with me:beerchug:

Great ride with Keith!..... During the twisties I could see he knew how to ride a bike in the turns and felt confident
riding with him! ....

They'll be no living with him after that. Go Team Gixxer. :poke:

Glad you guys had a good ride!

I should have known better from the previous day when Bill (Rollin20) stopped to pickup my phone after seeing explode into pieces when it hit the road.

Yeah, you would have thought you would have learned. :banghead: Whats that make? 3 phones for 3 rides? :laugh:

Here's the one from friday before this ride, you see the phone go down and explode at like :06, amazing that we put it back together and it booted back up and worked. ???

I think i'd throw that phone holder in to the garbage....

At least there is one intelligent Hayabusa rider in your trio. Referring to the guy on the White one...:whistle::laugh:

That's funny...:rofl: too bad that white one is the one that can't handle the added weight of the phone and keeps kicking it off. :laugh:or I could be nice and lie and say "it is too fast for the phone to hold on", but then we all know that isn't true. :laugh:

One day the tall lankee yankee will figure it out, but until then Verizon is loving him. :rofl:

And anyone behind him has to be ready to DUCK! or scoop up the parts as they go buy :rofl:

OK OK ha ha ha and i must say this, I use my insurance. After the 4th phone within 6 months assurion (phone insurance) sent me a letter said I reached the maximum amount of phones:banghead:
But now I upgraded to a new 4G phone and ya know what this means.... New insurance contract:cheerleader:
The Harley Guys would be proud to see even Hayabusas have parts flying off of them! Bill if our weight was equal you know the White is the fastest color :moon: LOL!!

Back