Ride today in memory of Don ( Rayabusa0818)

georgiabusa_05

Fun Times!
Donating Member
We had a great ride today in memory of our great friend Don. We met up in Sale Creek Tennessee and rode some of Dons favorite roads. Dons brother Winfred made up a few shirts and Sherry had made magnets for us that I will post pics of. Thank you both, I will wear the shirt to the bash this fall in hornor of Don and proudly display the magnet on my frig at home. Here are the pics I took. I think Don was looking down on us smiling that big smile we all know and love. :)

2010 Dons Memorial ride 013.jpg

2010 Dons Memorial ride 006.jpg

2010 Dons Memorial ride 007.jpg

2010 Dons Memorial ride 003.jpg

2010 Dons Memorial ride 005.jpg

We had great weather for riding today. We got to eat lunch with Sherry and had all day to tell stories and share memories of our friend. I think everybody had a good time, and I'm sure Don would have as well.

IMG_1709edit.jpg

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1717.jpg

IMG_1732.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

Great pics!!! I know Don would have just loved it! Randy and Ben did a ride this morning as well but they forgot the camera.

Love the shirts and magnets.

Awesome!

I rode for over 200 miles this morning and told my partner that we were on a memorial ride for my old friend.

Wish I could have been up there with yall..... Much better roads and I could have GOTTEN A SHIRT:whistle:

Awesome!

I rode for over 200 miles this morning and told my partner that we were on a memorial ride for my old friend.

Wish I could have been up there with yall..... Much better roads and I could have GOTTEN A SHIRT:whistle:

wish you all could have been here to. the weather was just perfect and the roads, well, SPECTACULAR! :)

thanks for sharing the pics, i wish i could have been there :beerchug:

Wish I could have been there! Glad you were able to get out and ride in tribute.

A very nice tribute.

I recognize the Smokehouse (up on top of Monteagle), correct?

you guys are all class acts the way people should be its great to have a site like this were we can share pics an info on all things good and bad

Great thread and pics guys - I hate that I missed Don's service; but I am glad that we are all able to kepp such a wonderful person so close to our hearts and minds.

We miss you Don!

Back