Tips for lever angle

Flows

Donating Member
Registered
Hi folks, any tips for how to get more down angle for my brake and clutch bar levers.
I am maxed out on the controls hitting the banjo bolt heads etc. Any cleaver suggestions?
If I get this resolved with shimming/spacers etc. What shorty leavers are recommended for size 9 long hands?

stuck wonder woman GIF

ASV levers have the finest adjustment range of any lever, and now they are making levers to fit Brembo MC's!
I will be buying one for my RCS17.
I have used ASV's on several machines in the last couple decades, and they are excellent.
I wear xl gloves and prefer the shorty levers too, and I slide the mc or lever perch away from the grips, as I like to use one or 2 fingers on each lever, and keep the others on the grips.
I also adjust the brake and clutch so that their engagement point is far from the bars, and I can pull them in without crushing my fingers on the grips.
There also isn't anything that you can really do about the lack of room to roll the levers down more, other than replace parts.
I like the levers low too, so my fingers just fall on them, without having to lift them up, over, and on to the levers.
And as said, Suzuki did the same stupid thing on the current gen Gsxr1k's too.

1706471442110.jpeg

Homer Simpson Simpsons GIF

Back