Replace
2008 Hayabusa

Upgrade:
2011-hayabusa.png

Upgrade and match the '06:
2011-hayabusa-2.png

ORRRRR
2010-BMW-S1000RRfblack.jpg

I get VERY good deals on new Suzukis by the way. Probably have lower payments on the new one, and wouldn't have to hassle with financing a used bike. Less debt with the original. Most expensive, but damn that Bimmer is sweet.

You aren't gonna take a cross country trip on the Bimmer. That is my $.02

Black is the fastest when you look at the new ones :whistle:

bimmer with an akropovic exhaust. you can get another busa in a year or two

Also, you should be looking into storage or a roadlock, or alarm, or something before you get a new one that winds up missing. Your insurance company will likely drop you like a bad habit if you buy a BMW and it gets jacked. :poke:

Jeez If I could just hit the lottery, I'd have a Bimmer...

A Busa would go straight into a garage in Az until I graduate in December since that's where my dealer is. BMW or the used '08 would get chained to my truck until the end of August when I was planning to bring my bike back to Az for the winter anyway. Also, you can get an integrated alarm with the Bimmer.

Mostly, I'm just getting anxious being confined to four wheels (and 14mpg).

The white busa pix from the web make it look so creamy but in reality it is stark white, if I had to make the choice again and the BMW was an option, I'd go for the white 2011 busa again :thumbsup:

The white busa pix from the web make it look so creamy but in reality it is stark white, if I had to make the choice again and the BMW was an option, I'd go for the white 2011 busa again :thumbsup:

I was wondering about that. It does look like it's cream-colored. Is it the same pearl white as the '06 limited? Also are the rims gun-metal gray or something similar? They don't quite look silver.

My dealer has black ready to go, so I could wait til December if he can get a white one. Unless I buy something back here, I won't be riding til then anyway.

If u have to chain your bikes down, and have 2 vehicles plus still the 06 Busa.... I say save your money and buy a damn house. Jmo, wish I did.

If u have to chain your bikes down, and have 2 vehicles plus still the 06 Busa.... I say save your money and buy a damn house. Jmo, wish I did.

If memory serves me, he's in Michigan for school or something, and has a house in Arizona. But I could be wrong, it happened once before. :poke:

I think you should make the beemer picture bigger I couldn't really see it :poke: :poke:

My 2 cents I like both, if you have a busa already just add the bmw to the stable.

I was wondering about that. It does look like it's cream-colored. Is it the same pearl white as the '06 limited? Also are the rims gun-metal gray or something similar? They don't quite look silver.

My dealer has black ready to go, so I could wait til December if he can get a white one. Unless I buy something back here, I won't be riding til then anyway.

I don't know what the 06 looks like but the '11 is as white as paper but it does have a decent Mount of glitter so in the right light it shows some various shades of white. The wheels are better described as a slight gold tint, very subtle.

My dealer had the black only and I wasn't crazy about it. I was actually going in to buy the new ZX14 however he just got in the white busa and once I saw her it was love at first sight!

If its next to a 09 white it looks super creamy! Its not like the 09 white at all its more of an off white. Kind of creamy but not as bad as pic but when next to an 09 you will think your paint is dirty lol! I like them both either way white is the fastest simce its not a color they created white cause actual colors couldnt handle the speed!

Yeah, I'm in grad school for another semester. I just really want to ride again. I had to go all winter without a bike, so I really wanted to get as much in over the summer as I could. Now, I might be in Texas for the fall, so I may have a few more months of riding weather.

I test rode the BMW, and it definitely felt faster. I like the asymmetrical look, but it's really uncomfortable. I'm about 6'1" and I was practically sitting on my heels. One guy at the dealer said you can ride 8 hrs a day, but I doubt that. My hands were cramping after 20 minutes. Really hard to reach the turn signal too. It would be fun to ride to work daily, but I doubt I could even take a day trip to the Mackinac Bridge like I did with my '08. Fit and finish are great, though. I appreciate not having plastic fasteners.

Back