Time To Jump In With My Turbo Build Thread

Here's some more....

DSC_0267.jpg

DSC_0268.jpg

last one... What I didn't show was removing the rods.. Not a big deal. So now I just have to pic up some assembly lube and get the thing back together starting with my new Wossner Rods. I will be working on it again this weekend, as I won't be able to pick up a couple things I need. However, I will be posting pics of the progress as I go.

Any tips or anything, I'm definitely open to. I know the first one will be get a proper bench or motor lift (I completely agree). Or anything I should watch for putting it together. I am waiting on my piston ring filer, which should be here on Wednesday.

DSC_0285.jpg

Right on Dan! Where ya from? Were you running Street last season?

I'm in high level,AB.Last couple full seasons I raced were 07-08 in prostreet.Made a few passes in SS over the past couple years.This is the first summer I may have a chance to race again.

Looks good, I'm a lot of jealous. I miss have space where I could do stuff like that. keep us updated. we like to live vicariously and such

Thanks guys. Ill be posting a few more pics this weekend. Not many as I forgot to get a new gasket for the oil pan and wont get it until next week.

Back