Throttlemeister Instructions.

Adam G

Registered
Just got a Throttlemeister off ebay and it did not come with instructions. I checked the manufacturers website and did not see any either. This one came off a Gen 2 Busa so it should fit. Anyone have a link to instructions or can you explain how to install the thing?

Thanks,

Adam

Did you get all the various washers and rubber cap(friction sleeve) to do the install? Left side is pretty standard.

The sleeve slides under the grip on the throttle, the washers are used to create enough of a gap between the adjustable bar end and the throttle tube. Enough that it holds it while deployed in the on position and allows the throttle to perform normally when off. Savy?

throttlemeister installation - YouTube

Here you go:

Throttlemeister Instructions.jpg

Wow. Thanks guys. I did get all the parts. Post and get a video and instructions. Gotta love the oRg!

Got it installed. Thinking I may need to buy some new spacer bushings to tweak it though. Need just a little less spacer than a big and small bushing. Local hardware store should have what I need.

Forum:

What changes between model numbers for the throttle-mister products? Can these be changed over if you buy a different bike?

Thanks in advance

Ernie

Forum:

What changes between model numbers for the throttle-mister products? Can these be changed over if you buy a different bike?

Thanks in advance

Ernie

I
Forum:

Thanks in advance

Ernie
Im trying to figure that out myself as i type im gping threw everything possible that has info on them lol if i fogure it ill let you know

Back