Throttle Rocker 2...!

I had one, used it one day & tossed it. Not safe. It was in the way when I gripped the throttle so I figured when not in use roll it up out of the way. I still kept bumping it. No thanks. Maybe good if you commute.

I used one on the vtx for awhile, but it felt awkward in tight turns. I took it off. Its laying in the tool box, you can have it if you like:laugh:

Never tried that one but I do have a throttlemeister that I love. It's off 99 percent of the time and then when i need it a twist of the wrist and then set the throttle and I'm done. :thumbsup:

I use them and love em.. really relieves wrist cramps on long trips. I slide it out of the way though for sport riding.

I have somthing similar on both my harleys...very comfy..but I hesitate to put one on my busa..touchy throttle don't cha know..

Tried them all. In this photo, you can see all three on the Busa. :laugh: The Vista Cruise, Throttle Rocker and Throttlemeister.

Once you get used to the Throttlemeister, can't ever go back.

However Throttle Rockers and all it's knock off copy cat models do work as advertised and are a good low cost mod. You had to get used to it though, and problem here in Cali is mostly doing sport-touring on supertwisty roads and it was a bit disconcerting at times. With Throttlemeister, just roll it off and don't even know it's there.

Another super-low cost mod that always comes up in these threads is a simple rubber ring from your local hardware store.

throttle1-475.jpg

throttle1-475.jpg

I ran a vista cruise for 15 years? even on the busa, my thumb still goes for the lock... I prefer it over the T.Meister and the rockers... Simple and a great item..

my favorite however is the Audiovox cruise system (electronic) as it holds the MPH not the throttle setting..

I use cramp buster - I agree with the never go back comment. After thousands of miles the one piece of advice I can pass on is - make sure it is adjusted to be a half inch to an inch under you palm in a normal throttle grip. Another words make sure you won't jack the throttle when you hit a pot hole or bump as pointed out this could be quite dangerous... I never use it as a substitute for a proper throttle grip only intermitantly to lay my hand over the brake lever to give my hand a few minutes of rest. These quick throttle breaks makes long days much easier!

Back