Three Sisters run

Come on Jaysus
you-can-do-it.jpg

you-can-do-it.jpg

All I will tell you guys is be careful out there make sure you have plenty of heat in your tires. If it is cold out you better wear some really warm gear. Oh and watch out for the LEO's out there they love writing tickets to sport bike riders. If I was free and it was a tad warmer I might join you

I feel if I burn my Christmas vacation time for another bike ride the wifey might get pissed. Since I've already rode, the Ozarks, Colorado then came home for 3 days long enough to change the oil and head for the Sisters for a weekend, I may be pushing my luck!!

Thinking.....Thinking.....Thinking.................. :please:

We have a house on 39 in Hunt just outside of Kerrville. We try to hit that area a few times a year. Like Adam said, be careful w/ the cooler temps. If you have never taken 16 south out of Kerrville to the sisters it is good too. Be very careful there are 2 turns that have to be taken at about 10mph. Unfortunately Coby, I have to work that weekend.

337 is still my favorite road even after this:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/general-bike-related-topics/111157-mph-200-down-after-30-years.html

Last edited:
I feel if I burn my Christmas vacation time for another bike ride the wifey might get pissed. Since I've already rode, the Ozarks, Colorado then came home for 3 days long enough to change the oil and head for the Sisters for a weekend, I may be pushing my luck!!

Thinking.....Thinking.....Thinking.................. :please:

I hear ya:thumbsup: Maybe next time......

You guys take some pix. Busa Josh might need some help. Haven't heard anything as far as fixing the tip over.

You guys have a blast, hope the weathers good for ya :beerchug:

I got my FP tactical levers in yesterday, new left foot peg the other day... just waiting on the new shift lever from Pashnit and I will be good. Probably going to make a trip Sun-Tues of next week now along the Texas coast if anyone is interested. Then itll be time for some new shoes on the bike and Kerrvill baby! Gotta love the sisters....!! ((weather)) :please: ((weather))

Back