Three Sisters run

notright

I'm the Pugh take a wiff
Donating Member
Registered
Planning on making a Three Sisters run Saturday 12-19-09. will head in at Kerrville and out thru Medina. So far Mojo,Busa josh and a two non Org members are in. Anyone intersted pm me for details. Coby

You guys take some pix. Busa Josh might need some help. Haven't heard anything as far as fixing the tip over.

You guys have a blast, hope the weathers good for ya :beerchug:

Wow... It's warm enough for you to ride... :moon:I'm jealous!!! :moon:

nevertheless I hope you guy's have a wonderful time!! :thumbsup:

You guys take some pix. Busa Josh might need some help. Haven't heard anything as far as fixing the tip over.

I think other than cosmetic the clutch lever was the only foul. So if he hasen't replaced them I still have my oems.:beerchug:

On average 60s on that date . Got my cold weather gear just incase, just as long as it's not raining.:please:

I run'em a few times a year and this is by far my favorite rout.......

Out of Kerrville.....
16 south to Medina (like you said)
337 west to Through Leakey and on to Camp Wood
55 north to 335 north (my personal favorite)
41 east (high speed pass, if you’re into that kinda of stuff)
336 south back to Leakey
83 north
39 east to Kerrville (can get some air if hard on the gas in some of the woops)

Oh man I wish I could go.

Have fun!!

On average 60s on that date . Got my cold weather gear just incase, just as long as it's not raining.:please:

Just got caught in the rain. I have great gear but just don't like riding in it because of safety. Glad you got a clutch lever for him.

Wow... It's warm enough for you to ride... :moon:I'm jealous!!! :moon:

nevertheless I hope you guy's have a wonderful time!! :thumbsup:

Right now its showing 50 for the high both Sat. and Sun. ( Im sure this will change 5 times between now and then ) It has to be below freezing with a 40 mph wind out of the North before us Okies even think about putting on our Winter Gear.

Ohhhhhhhhh guys, Sorry I cant make it. My Sisters best freinds brother inlaws cousin once removed needs help doing something in his heated Garage. I think it was something important like sorting the washers from the bolts. :banghead:

You guys have fun and be sure to take pics

460760262_45ec7db7c0_b.jpg

I keep looking at the calander hoping I can find a way to swing it but there's just no way................

I am way too new and not so great of a rider...hubby and buddies LOVE to ride this route so I hope one day to tag along and see it. :beerchug:

Back