Three rail trailer

Silent Shogun

Registered
I asked this in the hauler's section and got no response so ill try here. Does anyone have any experience with the three rail trailers? There are a couple for sell locally and i was curious as to how secure they are.

I have no experience but can tell you that this is usually more for dirt bikes than street bikes. There's one down the street from me for sale right now. Just doesn't look stout enough for one busa, let alone 2 or 3. Also, seeing how these trailers don't pivot, I think loading/unloading the Busa would be tough...........Just my Opinion.

Thanks...ive seen 1 busa on one, but wasn't sure about it. Anyone have a 4X6 trailer then? Is it possible to fit 2 bikes on a 4X6? thanks.

I took a 3 rail, removed the stock center rail and replaced it with front half...6 inch channel and rear half......10 inch channel. It is now a GREAT Busa (or any bigger bike) hauler! (and will still carry 3 bikes, just not all 3 biggies). BTW, it would be just as easy to replace ALL THREE of the original dirt bike channels with TWO bigger ones for TWO big bike carrying ability! Raydog

P1000142.JPG

I took a 3 rail, removed the stock center rail and replaced it with front half...6 inch channel and rear half......10 inch channel. It is now a GREAT Busa (or any bigger bike) hauler! (and will still carry 3 bikes, just not all 3 biggies). BTW, it would be just as easy to replace ALL THREE of the original dirt bike channels with TWO bigger ones for TWO big bike carrying ability! Raydog

Cool..Is the bike pretty secure on there?

Easy to load (when alone too), big wheels absorb road irregularities and I welded on loops in best places to secure Busa. Next, I think I'll put a "floor" on one side for gas can and tool box. Admitedly, it's not a big beautiful big enclosed unit BUT I only have $400 in it and it's probably worth $650-$700 if I were to sell it. Doesn't take up much space either....it was a fun project (lights, chain, etc from Harbor Freight). Raydog

Back