Thoughts & Prayers for Waukesha

CNN is basically reliable news. People don't realize that it's not what a news source tells you it's what they don't tell you that you need to watch for. MSNBC is a liberal echo chamber, and you have to be careful about relying solely on them as they are known to cherry-pick stories. The problem is that there is not a rational right point of view to balance against. Seems all of those sources have either been infiltrated by RRZ's (Rabbit Right Zombies) or they are afraid to offend their audience with the truth. I suggest you listen and read as much as you can from diverse sources, including the foreign press.

Jeremy and I had a number of debates on whether you try to reason with the RRZ's (Jeremy's position) or just write them off, expose their ignorance, and maybe a few rational people will see the light (my position). Jeremy was a professional in regards to race relations and taught it at the community college level I think. So he was a significant overmatch in terms of training and experience for most people here, including me. Jeremy left because he realized people here actually are not looking for a fair, truth-based understanding, they were just trying to push their views and dominate the Org.

So the Constitution will provide a legal defense.

I won't fault that fact.

I will fault the defense that will make him out to be a victim of the litany list used to play the victim role in our current America.

Oh he was poor, disenfranchised, subjected to "rough handling" by the cops. Scared for his life. Suffers from mental illness.....etc etc etc, in hopes he might spend his life getting 3 squares, TV, humane treatment in prison, and healthcare for life.

His mother will be put on TV crying for her sweet baby boy.

And if they are really a skilled attorney, perhaps an acquittal.

Can't get a fair trial due to media coverage, race, cops not sufficiently providing security. Etc.

Amurica.

Last edited:
So the Constitution will provide a legal defense.

I won't fault that fact.

I will fault the defense that will make him out to be a victim of the litany list used to play the victim role in our current America.

Oh he was poor, disenfranchised, subjected to "rough handling" by the cops. Scared for his life. Suffers from mental illness.....etc etc etc, in hopes he might spend his life getting 3 squares, TV, humane treatment in prison, and healthcare for life.

His mother will be put on TV crying for her sweet baby boy.

And if they are really a skilled attorney, perhaps an acquittal.

Can't get a fair trial due to media coverage, race, cops not sufficiently providing security.

Amurica.
I don't think so. Liberals want this guy to disappear as fast as possible, he is a big political problem. I think he is going straight to jail for a long, long time. It will be interesting if he gets representation or the next lawyer in line. Every Republican candidate for years to come will use this to say liberals are soft on crime.

CNN is basically reliable news. People don't realize that it's not what a news source tells you it's what they don't tell you that you need to watch for. MSNBC is a liberal echo chamber, and you have to be careful about relying solely on them as they are known to cherry-pick stories. The problem is that there is not a rational right point of view to balance against. Seems all of those sources have either been infiltrated by RRZ's (Rabbit Right Zombies) or they are afraid to offend their audience with the truth. I suggest you listen and read as much as you can from diverse sources, including the foreign press.

Jeremy and I had a number of debates on whether you try to reason with the RRZ's (Jeremy's position) or just write them off, expose their ignorance, and maybe a few rational people will see the light (my position). Jeremy was a professional in regards to race relations and taught it at the community college level I think. So he was a significant overmatch in terms of training and experience for most people here, including me. Jeremy left because he realized people here actually are not looking for a fair, truth-based understanding, they were just trying to push their views and dominate the Org.
I believe when a story like this comes out with no political undertones, it is reported as it stands such as in this case.

I hear words like "right wing media or left wing media" what media can we trust I wonder?

I see posts on various subjects from very obviously right or left sources and each seem to have a clear, defined agenda...what do we as the general public believe and follow?

I know when I was deployed to various places and stopped by a US base for a meal or whatever, CNN was on the TV in the DFAC....I never paid attention to them before as they broadcast primarily US news and I was following Canadian news more.

Now I hear Fox is the voice for the right wing and CNN is the left wing. Somewhere in the middle is the whole chicken...

I believe when a story like this comes out with no political undertones, it is reported as it stands such as in this case.

I hear words like "right wing media or left wing media" what media can we trust I wonder?

I see posts on various subjects from very obviously right or left sources and each seem to have a clear, defined agenda...what do we as the general public believe and follow?

I know when I was deployed to various places and stopped by a US base for a meal or whatever, CNN was on the TV in the DFAC....I never paid attention to them before as they broadcast primarily US news and I was following Canadian news more.

Now I hear Fox is the voice for the right wing and CNN is the left wing. Somewhere in the middle is the whole chicken...
CNN also has done a good job at getting into a lot of other country as an American media source.

I happened to be travelling through El Salvador and had a layover there. CNN was the only piece of America there. That was during Trump's admin, and as we all remember he was trying to stem the flow of immigrants.

They wanted Trump hated by as many eyes in the world they could. They did a much better job at getting their message into other countries than the opposing media has.

Not all countries bought into the message. Panama loved Trump. You start to see which audience is targeted.

El Salvador is by and large poor. They believe America is opportunity. Panama is fairly well off economically. They don't need to leave their country for opportunity. They also don't tolerate giving hand outs. If you immigrate to Panama, you better have a job.

"CNN is basically reliable news." Now that's funny.
I just conducted an experiment of my own, I flashed around to several US news channels and they were all basically reporting on the same thing with the same content...I saw no politically motivated reporting on the incident at hand.

I then swung over to some Canadian news channels and their reporting on the subject was pretty much the same...

In this instance I found CNN to be basically as reliable as any of the others...it might be the opposite politically as FOX news but they aired the same information on this subject.

Throw away the political nonsense and reporting on breaking news is pretty much the same.

What I find sad is all this political mumbo-jumbo on this forum that seems to spill onto every thread these days...there are people who have been killed in Waukesha and yet here we go again with the "right" and "lefties" conducting a male member measuring contest.

Can we please just publicly and violently torture this bastard, and hang what's left of him.
Send the message, every soft ass coward planning stuff like this will quickly rethink their plans. No more cushy prison stays.
Too harsh? Too violent for you?
Fine...be the next victim.
We have elected idiots wanting to abolish prisons anyway, so we might as well kill all the POS murders, pedophiles, rapists, and terrorists.
That'll free up alot of space and tax money too.
F him.
Not sorry.

I watch CNN for what I call the kick off news.. They are pretty good about being first to major events but the longer you read it the more slanted it gets. I bounce around between CNN and Fox News and somewhere in the middle is the real story. All of the media has a slant it's up to us to determine what the most accurate narrative is. It's unfortunate that the media has lost the ability to just put the facts out without their lean to the story.. FallenArch this goes directly to your comment about leaving facts out too which could change the entire perspective of the reader....

Can we please just publicly and violently torture this bastard, and hang what's left of him.
Send the message, every soft ass coward planning stuff like this will quickly rethink their plans. No more cushy prison stays.
Too harsh? Too violent for you?
Fine...be the next victim.
We have elected idiots wanting to abolish prisons anyway, so we might as well kill all the POS murders, pedophiles, rapists, and terrorists.
That'll free up alot of space and tax money too.
F him.
Not sorry.
This exact same method is being used by many of the failed states I have been in...no need for courts, just kill the person who commits a crime. It happens all over the world as we speak.

I believe with today's technology if a person is 100% guilty with irrefutable evidence (DNA, etc) then that person has no place in society nor should they be supported for their life by the tax payer...maybe the old days of public executions in the town square might make other violent criminals think twice about committing a similar act by seeing what fate awaits them....perhaps.....

I just saw some videos this morning. It looked like this person made quite a long drive through the parade. We may never know what the hell he was thinking by doing what he did but it appears that he could have killed a lot more people if that was his intent. Remember the terrorist attack in France about 8 or 9 years ago where the guy in a heavy truck mowed down a parade? The dead lay everywhere. Scary.

I believe with today's technology if a person is 100% guilty with irrefutable evidence (DNA, etc) then that person has no place in society nor should they be supported for their life by the tax payer...maybe the old days of public executions in the town square might make other violent criminals think twice about committing a similar act by seeing what fate awaits them....perhaps.....
They say, "guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt" but I don't believe that people are proven to be 100% guilty very often. If it's possible to determine a suspect is 100% guilty of murder or some other heinous crime, they should be eliminated.

This exact same method is being used by many of the failed states I have been in...no need for courts, just kill the person who commits a crime. It happens all over the world as we speak.

But here's the problem in America. All a good attorney has to do is bring about jury sentiment, yo find that 1% they need. Attorneys are great drama stars. They can contort 100% into something less if they can capture the right jurist.

OJ Simpson is one we can all probably recall as an example.

I just saw some videos this morning. It looked like this person made quite a long drive through the parade. We may never know what the hell he was thinking by doing what he did but it appears that he could have killed a lot more people if that was his intent. Remember the terrorist attack in France about 8 or 9 years ago where the guy in a heavy truck mowed down a parade? The dead lay everywhere. Scary.

They say, "guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt" but I don't believe that people are proven to be 100% guilty very often. If it's possible to determine a suspect is 100% guilty of murder or some other heinous crime, they should be eliminated.
Also a vehicle mowed down Germans at a Christmas market

Motor vehicles can do a lot of damage / carnage sadly

Also a vehicle mowed down Germans at a Christmas market

Motor vehicles can do a lot of damage / carnage sadly
Yes it's actually crazy how much damage a vehicle can do... vegas shooting killed 58 people and some 500 injuries? and the Nice Paris attack killed 86 and injured 460... scary cause anyone can practically get a vehicle hop in it and commit mass murder.

Yes it's actually crazy how much damage a vehicle can do... vegas shooting killed 58 people and some 500 injuries? and the Nice Paris attack killed 86 and injured 460... scary cause anyone can practically get a vehicle hop in it and commit mass murder.
Add a terror element to this when they create VBEIDs and you have a real mix for carnage...

Terror groups used every method of delivering IEDs, bicycles, motorcycles, people....they were pretty creative in their designs to kill. Made it a real challenge for us.

But just like you said, anyone can get into a vehicle and use it to kill, been done a few times here in Canada.

There was a guy I worked with from Africa (I forgot which country). He used to say America was so rich it was the only place on earth you can die for nothing. This seems like that. This dude just got mad and decided to randomly involve innocent people in his miserable life.

One thing @WuzzaCBXRider , apparently he tried to use a car to kill his woman once before. So that would sort of point to a pattern of intent in this incident and maybe murder over manslaughter.

Oh that’s possible although two news sources said he ran over that woman’s (foot) not herself. Although the laws vary greatly from state to state, for example, Wisconsin doesn’t allow no bail status like California does for specific crimes. Bail has to be set and he’ll get a high bail for sure. Bail, everywhere, is just to assure he makes all his court dates. If he makes all his court dates the bail is returned or the bondsman is let off the hook. The ten percent is a fee bondsmen charge and never returned. Most people can’t afford to post bail so that’s how bondsmen came about. Most bondsman charge ten percent of whatever the bail is. Cash bail might be $100,000 for example but a property bond is typically twice what the cash bail is.

As for his intent and priors, most places don’t allow priors to be mentioned during a trial as it may color the minds of the jury. But for sentencing, after a conviction, priors can be brought up to show a pattern of behavior relative to the crimes he‘s convicted of.

Based on my experience, probation, parole, child protective services and the foster care system should be completely revolutionized. No one should ever be sentenced to…probation. Don’t get me started.:laugh::confused:

Charged so far, with five counts of murder, his bail should be quickly revoked and replaced with a NO BAIL status. Murder and treason are the only two crimes that legally merit no bail. He was apparently leaving the scene of a knife fight and drove thru police barriers right onto the parade route. His intent to murder, a required element for a conviction of “murder” will be questioned at trial but he certainly seems guilty of vehicular manslaughter.

Hi. I like that. That is the way I feel about crime. Maybe they find him insane and say now he is OK. They let him out and he does it again. They OH sorry our bad.

Back