Thoughts on clear stator covers....

Rollin20z

Registered
Just curious about opinions on anyone who has or have had a clear stator cover. Any problems with them? I got one which I can't remember the maker, had multiple color LEDs which I removed and was thinking about adding it while bike was pulled down.

If you could post any pics you have of yours and the maker that would be great.

Not much help as I have never had one, but I am in need of a replacement if you want to get rid of the old one you are thinking of taking off.

I've heard folks talk good about them, and I've heard folks talk about the clear turning yellow or fogging and the covers leaking. Do a search. Someone on here was making them at one time.

I've heard folks talk good about them, and I've heard folks talk about the clear turning yellow or fogging and the covers leaking. Do a search. Someone on here was making them at one time.

I believe you are thinking about thepushercg. Is he even still around here??

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

thepushercg (Joe) did clear clutch covers not stator covers. Some of the clutch covers had leaks, but they were fixed with a little sealant. The glass does fog a little, but not too bad.

Well since I got it just sitting I might just throw it on and see how it does. A worst all it will end up costing will be a little time and a gasket to replace it if I don't like it.
Thanks

Well since I got it just sitting I might just throw it on and see how it does. A worst all it will end up costing will be a little time and a gasket to replace it if I don't like it.
Thanks

Pix when you get her done.

Mine has been on my bike for 2.5yrs and not 1 issue at all.. The plexiglass hasn't turned yellow and hasn't leaked since i installed.

IMG_0071.jpg

I even took it off to install LEDS
IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

Back