Thought I'd say Hi

I'll get some more pics up in a couple of days. Montana Has had a speed limit since late 99 but It hasn't slowed us down much.

Welcome!!!
egitarre77.gif

Dan

Welcome to the obsession!

I am under the impression that Montanna no longer has the "Reasonable and Prudent" speed limit thing.

Yes / no?

congrats, Welcome, Nice Pics, and post wrenching advice...
biggrin.gif
BTW, Love Montana, Gorgeous place to ride, your a lucky man

am under the impression that Montanna no longer has the "Reasonable and Prudent" speed limit thing.

Yes / no?

No More Reasonable and Prudent Since Late 99.

I'll share any advice That I have that will be relevant. As You can see quite a bit of My experiance Has been with V-Twins. I did do 4 Years worth of Dyno work, H-D dealer for the 10 Years Before that, 7 Years In a custom shop, 4 Years Managing a Suzuki/Yamaha/H-D Dealership, And 7 in A Euro dirt bike shop. 33 Years in the business just finaly burned Me out so I decided To Quit the Business and start enjoying Bikes again. This looks like a great Board and Thanx for the warm welcome.

am under the impression that Montanna no longer has the "Reasonable and Prudent" speed limit thing.

Yes / no?

No More Reasonable and Prudent Since Late 99.

I'll share any advice That I have that will be relevant. As You can see quite a bit of My experiance Has been with V-Twins. I did do 4 Years worth of Dyno work, H-D dealer for the 10 Years Before that, 7 Years In a custom shop, 4 Years Managing a Suzuki/Yamaha/H-D Dealership, And 7 in A Euro dirt bike shop. 33 Years in the business just finaly burned Me out so I decided To Quit the Business and start enjoying Bikes again. This looks like a great Board and Thanx for the warm welcome.
Thanks for the depressing info.
sad.gif

Back