Thought I'd say Hi

thunder

Registered
Just Bought My Busa. I'm 48years old and have been ridding 36 of those. I'm a ex bike dealer, Tuner, and dyno operator. I still do a little wrenchin on the side. Currently in the grage are My wifes H-D sportster, My kids GSXR1k, My Triumph Trophy, My Triumph Daytona 1200 S.E., And last but definatly not least My 04 Busa. This site has already made a huge differance in My accessory buying decisons. Great site guys Thanks.

Welcome to the board Thunder.. And congrats on your Busa purchase.

Yes, I have been a member for a few months, and have had my Busa since last November. This site has been great for advice, it is almost an additiction... ok, well my wife says it IS an addiction, buy I dont think I am that bad.. or maybe I am just in denial
biggrin.gif

BTW - Post pics Thunder.. we all love pics... if you have any post whatever you have, the gxr, H-D.. welove pics right people!!
wink.gif

WELCOME!  
biggrin.gif

Make yourself at home and don't be affraid to ask any questions!

Oh and post pics, lots and lots of pics.........
wink.gif

Josh
blues.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1079878307 -->

banner2.jpg

Welcome aboard, man. Pics are always good. And it's ture, this is a great site! Lots of good folks and good advice.

Welcome to the ADDICTION thunder and congrats on your new 04.  What colour is it, and what mods do you plan to do??
Post pics.  

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>WELCOME THUNDER ! ! !</span></span>

You will not be disappointed here, but we will if you don't post some pics
laugh.gif

Welcome bro! Buy a shirt and post pics!

BTW - You live in Montana?? No speed limit and a busa!!! WOOHOO!

Genius. I am going to tell my wife to pack her sh!t.
cool.gif

She said no. Well, actually she said, "It's gonna be awful lonely in Montana by your lonesome."
laugh.gif

Dang... I love that woman!
blush.gif

Actually... Here's how it went down...

I scream, "hey honey, pack your sh!t we're going to Montana!"

She replied, "Montana?? That doesn't sound like much of a vacation."

I yelled back, "No, no... Not a vacation, we are moving there!"

Without missing a beat, she cooley added, "It's gonna be awful lonely in Montana by your lonesome."
sad.gif

Thanks for the welcome guys. It's a Blue/Silver 04. First mod will be to lose the rear fender. Pipes (HMF Hi I think) PC3usb, ATRE, Airfilter. As soon as the sun comes out I'll click some pics.

In the meantime:

Back