This one's a legend

Now thats what I like to hear! Bless him and all the others who are out there risking thier lives. Leave it to me, I say..... enough is enought. Bring them home!!!!!!!!
bowdown.gif

some men were born to do something great with valor and honor, this man is one of those few, proud marines. someone has to really think about it, could you do what he did ? the true test could only come in the situation he was in. there is a higher purpose for him only God knows.
as for the media, they are a big business that sells there stuff threw bad news. good news just does not sell. as humans most only want to hear the bad stuff in the world.
some hinge on ever aspect of wrong in the world with little regard to the other half of the good.
Iraq are we for or against ? i am for my brothers and sisters figthing there.
i am against them being there. in the end the u.s.a. will not bring a democratic goverment to iraq. dont belive me, look back at history this is a nation that has know nothing but turmoil,fighting,killing. etc...... that is what the news drives on, the pure evil of man's destruction and greed.

(KROOZER @ Nov. 13 2006,21:54) Now thats what I like to hear! Bless him and all the others who are out there risking thier lives. Leave it to me, I say..... enough is enought. Bring them home!!!!!!!!  
bowdown.gif
+10000000
super.gif

He was one of the Marines whose Navy Cross was being reviewed for possible upgrade to the Medal. In one of the better decisions the Marine Corps has made - they sent him to The Basic School and he had his hands in the training of every new 2ndLt in the Marine Corps... He is now an instructor at the Infantry Officer's School.

Back