Registered
Didn't even notice it but I made 2K!
muscle.gif

Yippee!
super.gif

<marquee>I wasn't even ho'in around!
pirate.gif
</marquee>

I was lambasting someone talking smack about our beautiful Busas!
evil.gif

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>I'm a legend in my own mind!</span>

(Figured I'd save ya'll the trouble of saying it!)
tounge.gif

And I thought it was just a legend that you HAD a mind
biggrin.gif

J/K...Congrats on the big 2K, Mikey! Just another place I'll never catch you...
wink.gif

over 2000 posts.....an' you want congratulations.....

I dont fuggin' think so....

2000 posts in that amount of time you have got an illness my friend . " Obsessivepostalitis"

You've got a disease my friend . For you I'd recomend the "Twelve Step Process" that an' some intensive psycho-therapy . What the hell....electro-shock couldn't hurt either .

This place needs a fuggin' warning label eh Mikey .

WARNING: Hayabusa dot Org can be harmfull to your health . It is habit forming and should not be taken internally, or seriously for that matter . It can lead to harder drugs ( like SPEED forinstance) . Under no circumstances should you operate heavy machinery while reading posts on your company PC . If dizziness or vomiting occurs , discontinue use of Hayabusa.Org untill eM,MSF,BT,The Oracle an' Revlis stop posting. If a RASH of bad posts plague you , consult RSD as soon as possible . He will prescribe a common household remedy , an' tell you to go get fugged , IMEDIATELY . The huge amounts of bull$hit on Hayabusa.Org can be harmfull if swallowed . Don't use this website or any other motorcycle website unless you have first contacted a fully trained and qualified motorcycle mechanic. Use of Hayabusa.Org without the proper supervision ( nagging wife forinstance ) can lead to possible enjoyment .

Viewer INdisgressions will always be INadvised .

PLEASE DON'T READ AN' WRITE....A GOOD MIND IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE .

Congrats, my fellow ho! As a token of the Post Whore title you have passed to me, I present to you one of my fine women....she only has pleasure on her mind...

EWWWWW.JPG

With over 2000 posts, you would think a "lengend" would be able to spell "LEGEND".
wow.gif

Sorry Mikey D, but someone was bound to notice your topic title sooner of later.
laugh.gif

CONGRATS on the 2K mark.
beerchug.gif

hahaha, pacific, that's nasty man
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i need to wash my eyes now, i just woke up
wow.gif
. BBL

laugh.gif

With over 2000 posts, you would think a "lengend" would be able to spell "LEGEND".
wow.gif

Sorry Mikey D, but someone was bound to notice your topic title sooner of later.
laugh.gif

CONGRATS on the 2K mark.
beerchug.gif
I make no bones about it, I am the world's second worst speller!

I ask my kids how to spell and my students correcet me all the time, I'm over it.

But I'm still a legend!

BTW - I didn't see you correcting RSD's spelling!
tounge.gif

2000 posts    in that amount of time    you have got an illness my friend .   " Obsessivepostalitis"

You've got a disease my friend . For you I'd recomend the "Twelve Step Process" that an' some intensive psycho-therapy .      What the hell....electro-shock couldn't hurt either .

WARNING:  Hayabusa dot Org can be harmfull to your health .  It is habit forming and should not be taken internally,  or seriously for that matter . It can lead to harder drugs ( like SPEED forinstance) . Under no circumstances should you operate heavy machinery while reading posts on your company PC . If dizziness or vomiting occurs , discontinue use of Hayabusa.Org untill eM,MSF,BT,The Oracle an' Revlis stop posting.  If a RASH   of bad posts plague you , consult RSD as soon as possible . He will prescribe a common household remedy , an' tell you to go get fugged , IMEDIATELY .  The huge amounts of bull$hit on Hayabusa.Org can be harmfull if swallowed . Don't use this website or any other motorcycle website unless you have first contacted a fully trained and qualified motorcycle mechanic. Use of Hayabusa.Org without the proper supervision ( nagging wife forinstance ) can lead to possible enjoyment .

Yeah, my wife constantly tells me I'm addicted!

Oh and BTW...

Fug you, fug me, and fug the bike you rode in on!

Sounds like a

party.gif

wow.gif

laugh.gif

CONGRATS on the 2K mark.
beerchug.gif
I was thinking the same thing... ANd after all he is a teacher complaining about the students not knowing how to read or write... Hmmmm.....

Lengend.... It's like some dude Named Lenny Telling a tall tale.... it becomes LENGEND....
smile.gif

So a Mr. D... I might know someone who coulda you know fix dis lil discrepancy... You know...as a favor...

2000 posts    in that amount of time    you have got an illness my friend .   " Obsessivepostalitis"

You've got a disease my friend . For you I'd recomend the "Twelve Step Process" that an' some intensive psycho-therapy .      What the hell....electro-shock couldn't hurt either .

WARNING:  Hayabusa dot Org can be harmfull to your health .  It is habit forming and should not be taken internally,  or seriously for that matter . It can lead to harder drugs ( like SPEED forinstance) . Under no circumstances should you operate heavy machinery while reading posts on your company PC . If dizziness or vomiting occurs , discontinue use of Hayabusa.Org untill eM,MSF,BT,The Oracle an' Revlis stop posting.  If a RASH   of bad posts plague you , consult RSD as soon as possible . He will prescribe a common household remedy , an' tell you to go get fugged , IMEDIATELY .  The huge amounts of bull$hit on Hayabusa.Org can be harmfull if swallowed . Don't use this website or any other motorcycle website unless you have first contacted a fully trained and qualified motorcycle mechanic. Use of Hayabusa.Org without the proper supervision ( nagging wife forinstance ) can lead to possible enjoyment .

RSD, This is a thing of Beauty... I want that at the bottom of the intro page....

Back