This list is a bad influence and should be shutdown!!

viol8r

Registered
That would sure put the odds in my favor of getting away but they still might be waiting around the next couple curves.
Anyone know the procedures in IL,WI and IA?

I'm out on the freeway all by my lonseome doing 130 or so when a stater passes me heading the opposite direction. I quickly check my mirror and he's hard on the brakes and hitting the lights trying to make a turnaround point I'd just passed. I'm thinking I'm screwed when a little voice wispers in my ear (and I'll bet it sounds alot like Dirty Pete perhaps? :) ) "Hell, he doesn't have your plate yet!" I'm not sure if he ever made the turn. I immediately drop a gear and pin the throttle. I figured he wasn't good for 185 so just held that for a mile or so, took the next exit and made a b-line for a McDonald's. Two burgers later I was back on the road taking a different route home. My point? 6 months ago I would have been waiting with my helmet off for the cop to catch up. I think the bike and this list are corrupting me! :)

Shame on you all,
Terrible truely terrible!!!!
To punish you all for your misbehavior, you must spend an extra 2 hours cleaning(not riding) just cleaning your bikes this week.

Promise to behave and you can get off with just 1 hour of cleaning.

now go be good

You mean we didn't all buy this bike to leave "Johnny Law" wonder what the hell that blur was?

If not, then I believe this board and LABUSAS might be a bad influence...maybe.

What I find myself doing is trying to memorize different roads, off ramps and places where I can ditch for a while. The last few days it's been raining and I've been riding a cage, thinking about how I could get up to speed here and there. I've done 3 runs similar to what you posted, it's very stimulating and addictive. A year ago riding my harleys, I never would have tried such a thing. Except for breaking the busa in, there's rarely been a dull moment in 10600 miles :)

I also have the Eclipse license plate cover coming. When I get it, I'm going to modify my wiring so I can run stock, turn off the lights completely or just have the headlight on. No brake lights :)

Am I nuts or what?

Another factor we here in florida have going for us is that pursuits on motocycles are procedurally prohibited.

You guys on the Red and Copper 'busas can hide out, but our Blue/Silvers stand out too much. heh heh. Really though. Out here in AZ at least, you can't outrun the Man. And if you try, they would be all the madder when they get you.

Back