This is why you buy from board sponsors!

Follow up:

Ok, so he refunds my money as I mentioned above. But because I'm a nice guy, I email him back and inform him that whomever he talked to at the post office was wrong and he is still due a refund. At this point, he switches gears and says that we're both businessmen and it's not worth it. :rofl: But it was worth it 1 hour ago???

Anyway, in the return email, he says his brother is coming to Tampa to start "teeth whitening clinics" and he wants to know the locations of our good malls?

Whisky Tango Foxtrot!?!

So I email him back a detailed bit of information with my favorites and he replies back, "Your the Man! Thank you so much."

:alcoholic:

BaBusa said:
Have YOU ever dealt with USPS...their shipping and tracking sucks

I think the seller and the buyer in this deal got hosed...USPS gets paid every time...in the future plan for more shipping time AND realize that it is only guaranteed if ALL the requirements are met AND "the planets are in alignment"

I tried to get them to ship it via UPS on my account number, but they don't deal with UPS. I can't say I love UPS, but they do stand behind their service without filling out forms in triplicate when you lose a package.

dadofthree said:
Life is short, enjoy it ...
I know, right. :beerchug:

Follow up:

Ok, so he refunds my money as I mentioned above. But because I'm a nice guy, I email him back and inform him that whomever he talked to at the post office was wrong and he is still due a refund. At this point, he switches gears and says that we're both businessmen and it's not worth it. :rofl: But it was worth it 1 hour ago???

Anyway, in the return email, he says his brother is coming to Tampa to start "teeth whitening clinics" and he wants to know the locations of our good malls?

Whisky Tango Foxtrot!?!

So I email him back a detailed bit of information with my favorites and he replies back, "Your the Man! Thank you so much."

:alcoholic:

I tried to get them to ship it via UPS on my account number, but they don't deal with UPS. I can't say I love UPS, but they do stand behind their service without filling out forms in triplicate when you lose a package.

I know, right. :beerchug:

I read the whole thing A to Z and it seemed like instead whitening teeth he was making you pull them! If he was an astute businessman and in the spirit of customer service he would have refunded the money to you without question and then pursued with the USM and kept you happy (and out of the loop) thinking what a stand up guy he was. Instead you are giving him lessons on integrity, you wound up being the stand up guy! :thumbsup:

I give the e-bay buys two weeks to arrive regadless of the shipping method after that I shid on them if I didn't get my stuff.:laugh: There won't be to many exchange of emails either.

It could be neither did anything wrong and are just caught up in shipping delays.

If the tag on your package says he shipped it next day..then he did his part. I agree with him on the postoffice is closed at 6:44pm.

If they could not get it to you next day, the Post Office should not have accepted it as a next day shipment. Therefore they are to blame for taking the $$ for that shipment.

....then again he could have gottten a refund and not telling you to make some more $$...who knows?:laugh:

Seller stated.... Actually we shipped your package around 3:30 our time. It goes to our local post office in Portage than moves to Gary, IN.

USPS never is typically late around here. Tracking times are always off. had products shown as delivered and product actually didn't show up till next day. ETC.... Best word to describe USPS would be "Guessamated(yes not a real word)".

6:44 was at what location? Tracking # would let you know that.

Didn't notice mention about the quality of their product. How was it? Might of been another thread on it(i hadn't noticed yet).

Product was nicely packaged, but that was probably why it cost more than what I got before in a plastic bag. Same lights from China. They work, so I guess that's all that counts. :)

Back