This is what it took to run a 8 second pass with a stock motor!!

Hi. Very good you did great! Why not ride it on the street? I am building the 800 HP LSR bike and I plan to run it on the street. It will even be set up for a passenger.
Thankyou!! It was awesome! The reason why I don't like to drive it on the street is that I cannot help myself. If I'm on it, I will push it sooner or later. Typically immediately lol. I love to go fast and I cannot risk losing my license as I drive for work. I would love to. Just isn't the best idea in my opinion. That bike is surely to be SICK!

Thankyou!! It was awesome! The reason why I don't like to drive it on the street is that I cannot help myself. If I'm on it, I will push it sooner or later. Typically immediately lol. I love to go fast and I cannot risk losing my license as I drive for work. I would love to. Just isn't the best idea in my opinion. That bike is surely to be SICK!
Hi. I may be a lot older than you as I will be 73. I love riding what I built. I know how fast it will be and I do not have to prove it to any one. I just like how people look at the bike and say me angry my girl friend who is 30 years younger than I.

Hi. I may be a lot older than you as I will be 73. I love riding what I built. I know how fast it will be and I do not have to prove it to any one. I just like how people look at the bike and say me angry my girl friend who is 30 years younger than I.
Oh I love to ride it. I’m 27. But I cannot resist the feeling of the acceleration so therefore I just ride at the track, to prevent getting into trouble with the law.

B6BA1DA7-DD7B-4468-AB80-3EA0F9FA878A.jpeg
33F12C7F-6CCE-4E3F-96AB-3D4255B57436.jpeg

New wheels !! Maybe get an 8.7 lol!!

Back