This is me Thread

Maybe! :laugh:

Seriously.....it's very nice. I don't photograph well at all. I'm jealous.

Girl, I am happy with maybe 1 pic out of a 1000 of me...I HATE pictures of me, hate having 'em taken, HATE THOSE THAT FOLLOW YOU AROUND just *click* *click* *clicking* away...I'm not photogenic at all, as proven by so many pics of me on this board... :banghead:

Some days I just need a ray gun :laugh:

Girl, I am happy with maybe 1 pic out of a 1000 of me...I HATE pictures of me, hate having 'em taken, HATE THOSE THAT FOLLOW YOU AROUND just *click* *click* *clicking* away...I'm not photogenic at all, as proven by so many pics of me on this board... :banghead:

Some days I just need a ray gun :laugh:

Actually, now that you mention it I believe I have a pic of you with your hand out to block your face. It was at the Friday night dinner this fall. :laugh:

Since Omar is not posting!

n1051772956_87606_1893.jpg

Actually, now that you mention it I believe I have a pic of you with your hand out to block your face. It was at the Friday night dinner this fall. :laugh:

I've seen several with her hand blocking her face, too...or she was telling the photographer "...wait ONE minute!"

I owe each of you gals some of Jules "special beverage" :laugh: ...and $20 :p

Thanks gals...really, you're making me blush now LOL I'm sure someone will come along and slap a photoshopped pic of me and everyone will recall "the real Michelle" LOL pink nails, bike, etc...

I'm sure someone will come along and slap a photoshopped pic of me and everyone will recall "the real Michelle" LOL pink nails, bike, etc...

You should know better than to throw that out there with this crowd!

Sorry, yes I have eyes, but the sun was in them at the moment. The next photo is how you will see me most of the time.

JAMES1.jpg

!cid_72963ACC-F7E9-4899-B862-9CEE253AD5B4.jpg

Back