So all 08 threads are back out in the open

MC MUSTANG

Peace Keeper or Ban Hammer-it's up to you; IDMBT#9
Staff member
Administrator
Registered
I am very surprised that so many people would think that I or any of the other Admins would yank an 08 Busa thread for no reason - like we aren't as interested as all of you in what the latest gouge is. But there is no advance info that is worth someone's job and that is what we were presented with so we moved the threads until after the unveiling...

I posted a thread explaining/asking people to bear with us - but still with the smart alec comments.

Guys - post counts are not important to me as an indicator of a members knowledge, value to the board or experieince, but come on, people with less than 50 posts complaining about the way the boards are policed?

Removing the pic of the bikinis on the dock (BY THE WAY, I DID THAT) when are those pics EVER left up? It is supposed to be acceptable because we are ho'ing in all the threads waiting for the new scoot?

Sorry that I have failed you all so miserably - but I'm okay with failure - so deal with it - please. Those who sent me PMs at least got something back - but thanks for the trust and confidence from those of you who think I pulled the threads just because I could... man, that is just awesome.

Shawn

I will say thanks for what you do for the board, I see it everyday!
beerchug.gif

MC - Another thanks for all you do. It is appreciated...probably more than we let on.

As far as the thread content goes, it's a crying shame that a corporation would even think about firing someone for trying to give a little sneak peek to their fan base. Embargo or not, the OWNERS are what drive the profit margin at Suzuki, not their dealers. 'Bout time they wake up and smell the coffee. It's not 1970 anymore.

Thanks again.

beerchug.gif

I've read but not posted once in any 08 thread.

I'm interested, but will wait till Suzuki tells me what they are unveiling before I speculate.

Hail to the Powers that be Shawn.
beerchug.gif

Whoever PMs an admin to complain about the removal of a bikini shot (honestly...open up another browser window and google "bikini"...you'll be busy for DAYS) needs some quiet time to get their head straight.

the silent majority are with you Shawn. I don't think you've ever failed this board. Ever.

never had any doubt in ya Shawn. i know that you pulled the threads for legit reasons. i did find it rather crazy that others were bashing you for doin what ya did.... i tell them....... GET THE FUG OVER IT!!!!!!

dont let the noobs bring you down Shawn... you should know that us (silent majority) appreciate your work. Keep it up!

<span style='color:black'>MCM - This board is one of the few motorcycle boards that I can visit and chat with other safe riders, not have to worry about NSFW posts...actually have admin's who care...I could go on for a while, but I'm getting myself a "Donating member" thangamajiggy...
This board and it's members rock.
beerchug.gif
</span>

MC,
Don't let anyone get down on you. You guys do a wonderful job on these boards. This is by FAR the best forum I'm a part of. Christ, I moderate a few and wouldn't put them in the same league as this. (Even those with a lot more members) You guys all seem to have a great board here, and anyone with half a clue should realize it and understand some things can't be posted. No hard feelings from this guy.

Cheers,
Ryan

Love the way this board is modded. Suits me just fine.

Keep up the great work.

I think I may go make another donation.

--Wag--

Shawn, relax man, the regulars on here still love you. Don't get all worked up. I think the board is going to be one busy place for a few days with the release of the details on the 08. Ihave been having trouble logging on the last couple times I have tried yesterday and today.

I trusted you Shawn and I already figured it was about someones job. Ted had already eluded to that early in the going. I'm sure the bikini shots were meant in good fun, that's always a gray area on here. Have a good evening and thanks for all the work you do here.

Shawn, you and the mods keep up the good work your doing. You know that no matter what, you'll have the cry babies. They're on every site.

beerchug.gif

OK, i was being a post ho, but not because of post count. was just having some fun while we waited.

and ya gotta admit those where some serous jugs lol....

Keep up the good work.

Guys, please don't get me wrong - I am not looking to be stroked here - and I am not complaining about the post ho'ing. I honestly do not understand what I have done that would give people the impression that I would have done something to information that we are all looking for; I was surprised to see some of the comments about arbitrarily withholding information.

This is the best board out there as far as I am concerned - and the Admins here are top notch - I am proud to be in the same catagory (even if not in the same league); we don't do things, just because.

Oh well - you guys are stuck with me for awhile... so I guess we will all just have to get over it. I'll make this thread go away today...

(MC MUSTANG @ Jun. 27 2007,18:45) I posted a thread explaining/asking people to bear with us - but still with the smart alec comments.  
I think the majority was just havin' some fun and breaking the tension/anticipation...
poke.gif

I think at one point you even mentioned "go ahead and flame me.."
beerchug.gif

(Commuta_Busa @ Jun. 28 2007,08:41)
(MC MUSTANG @ Jun. 27 2007,18:45) I posted a thread explaining/asking people to bear with us - but still with the smart alec comments.  
I think the majority was just havin' some fun and breaking the tension/anticipation...  
poke.gif

I think at one point you even mentioned "go ahead and flame me.."  
beerchug.gif
True - but that was in a thread that some of the people I was talking with hadn't even read
smile.gif

Back