Jefferycarman and Scar are in SO much trouble!

I'm only 667 miles from Portland ???

How long would it take me to get there on a Busa :whistle:

On an 08 about 8 hours... cruising speeds. Faster if you don't find the LEO's :whistle:

That also means I am only 667 miles from you... Hmmmm... Since she may be making me sleep on the couch she might not notice if I leave really late... :laugh:

Oh, I get it...

I'm so not on the same page as you guys.

:laugh:

I saw this before I went home for lunch. Too bad the dishes are already done...I guess manual labor breaking concrete in the backyard for you mister!!! :corner:

Anyhoo, I am shocked that this thread has gone as crazy as it did. Was mostly expecting it to have one other person post, maybe. The whole reason for it was to make Scar laugh. (BTW, it isn't his AA name...it is his Fight Club name. Scar would scare off the other fighters as a name)

You all crack me up...now, Jefferycarman...GET TO WORK! :poke:

I saw this before I went home for lunch. Too bad the dishes are already done...I guess manual labor breaking concrete in the backyard for you mister!!! :corner:

Anyhoo, I am shocked that this thread has gone as crazy as it did. Was mostly expecting it to have one other person post, maybe. The whole reason for it was to make Scar laugh. (BTW, it isn't his AA name...it is his Fight Club name. Scar would scare off the other fighters as a name)

You all crack me up...now, Jefferycarman...GET TO WORK! :poke:
Shhh guys, don't tell her I don't actually go to work... If she found out what I really do she would be pi$$ed :whistle:

Back