Old pics thread

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
If you guys didn't know it by now I am always doing something on the site. We make changes to the code, are working to clean up something or getting ready to make another change. In the process of getting ready for a project I have been going through all of the pics that have ever been uploaded to the org and my gosh there are some funny ones. I am going to use this thread and post up some of the images that I remember have been used a lot of were heavily discussed over the years. Some are just really incredible events, some scenery, a few great people and of course the bikes! I will keep lobbing pics here so enjoy the show and comment and tell us if you remember of have ever seen these...

cap

I almost made shirts with this safety label that came out back in 1999 / 2000

post-6-54038-warning_21_2ejpg.jpg

End of 2002, by my records, after I finished the first paint job.

Thinking I'll just get one of those chinese fairing sets and call it a day this time around. Too tired to build another booth and go through all that process again. :(

Funny, I was just thinking about the OK Hayabusa Cops this morning. There is a Bike Cop that sits in our driveway at work every day and is on a BMW 1200 (Very nice bike, BTW) and he hits about 4 to 5 violators per hour. I often thought why there are not more Hayabusa CHP/City/State Trouper bikes throughout the country, but after seeing and talking to him, the position of the Busa is just not conducive to everyday riding for hours on end that the Police have to endure. The ST1300 is also a very popular Cop bike in our area (also a very nice Bike!) and fast as Hell (trust me on this, I know a local cop that rides one and we have …well you know..done the math on the road together ..:) ).

The Corbin beetle bags are very heavy , and permanent mounting . Capacity is low due to odd shape . On the Gen 2 looking at the bird from the back they are quiet wide . Possibly a inch or two wider than my rig .

I love seeing all of these old (really old) photos! So much history, so many changes, missing friends, seeing shots of some that aren't with us anymore :(

You don't realize when you're in the moment that they may not return...damn it cap, why you do this?! :confused::poke::p;)

Back