This is me Thread

Me and my last Camaro

SilverCamaro1.jpg

Last edited:
chilling in cabo for Christmas , and at the mall show (first place )

101_5643.jpg

SSPX0184.jpg

+10000000000 (but I am enjoying all the shirtless beef on here! Keep it up guys!)

Ok so when I started this thread it was my half hearted atempt to see some of the ladies on here, Now dont get me wrong guys its nice to know who Im speaking with on here, But so far I have only seen one woman post up and she was hiding behind a mask. All except that caveman guy.

Ladies. Where are you ???

I dunno. I'm happy. I could look at your shoulders all day long. :drool:
The guy with the man noonies, not so much. :eek:

Also, Justyntym, can we have one with your shirt off, please?
Thank you.

Ok so when I started this thread it was my half hearted atempt to see some of the ladies on here, Now dont get me wrong guys its nice to know who Im speaking with on here, But so far I have only seen one woman post up and she was hiding behind a mask. All except that caveman guy.

wonder what the male/female ratio is on the .org....

and yes, the caveman was disturbing.

+10000000000 (but I am enjoying all the shirtless beef on here! Keep it up guys!)

I'm with you on these Jules!
heat.gif

We're here. This is me at the Fall bash....checking up on the kitchen help. :laugh:

Summer 2008 289.JPG

hmm made it to post 21 this time... not quite as good as average... Hey Sam, wheres the apron?

Since Sam may not have that pic any longer, I can do the honors. You really want me to post it again? :rofl:

Back