This ever happen to your Gen II

Jaysus

Bling Free
Donating Member
Registered
It’s only done it a few times so let see if I can explain it. When starting the bike it feels like the cylinders are in such a sequence that the compression makes the starter not turn the motor over as fast as normal. I’ll let off the starter then try it again and it starts up like normal. Like I said it’s only done it a handful of times and when it does it the 1st thing I think of is the battery. Last time it did it as was at home to I grabbed my volt meter and checked it and the battery was at 12.3.

I’m I the only one? I’m not worried about it was just wondering.

It has happened to me a few times, usually after an hour ride, stop to open the shop and it does it when I go to restart.....but never a problem when dead cold.

Yep, it only has happened at operating temperature. When it happened at the house I was stopping by to pick up my sunglasses. Wonder why

Report your 08/09 Busa Issues here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll start it off by saying I love the new ride and really enjoy riding this thing. Now for the bad news my FI light keeps coming on when I throttle quickly to at least 6k rpm. The bike is bone stock and has less than 200 miles on it now (growing everyday). Anyone else experiencing this or something unique to their ride? Post them up here...

1. FI light keeps coming on
2. false neutral/shifting probs (hard to get into gear from neutral)
3. Poor tire/tyre choice from the factory
4. fit up of fairing assemblies and removal!
5. Speedo issues
6. Faulty battery
7. bad headlight bulbs
8. Clutch hub and lines
9. Steering lock won't release
10 Ticking noise from engine
11. Hot starts difficult
12 Bike will not shift from 5th to 6th without going to neutral.
13 Clutch Spring Bolts make contact with engine case after break- in..... GRINDING NOISE CAN BE HEARD!

guess I should of looked around a little more.

2. false neutral/shifting probs (hard to get into gear from neutral)
3. Poor tire/tyre choice from the factory
4. fit up of fairing assemblies and removal!

6. Faulty battery

8. Clutch hub and lines
9. Steering lock won't release
10 Ticking noise from engine
11. Hot starts difficult
12 Bike will not shift from 5th to 6th without going to neutral.

Just these...but they have been minor and some have just gone away or been moded away.

Back