This bike is alot of fun

This bike is awsome in all area's. I have a ZRX as well and when I rode it instead of the Busa the other day I then realized what an incrediably fast bike it is......I mean my Z just felt slow all of sudden to me.......I sure wished I was riding the Z last night on the way home from work....but no, I was on the Busa and got pinched for my first ticket in 25 years riding cycles.....Ya, 75 in a 65 and the man was a jerk about it....It get's the look's allright and then some  
wow.gif
Get a lawyer and fight the ticket.
I am going to fight it for sure. It's a long story as to all the details of how I ended up with this ridiculas ticket....The cop even accused me of evasion and then settled for 10mph over....He was a city cop who follwed me onto the interstate, ran up on me like a 100mph, hit his lights and then treated me like some sort of fleeing felon. It was 11:30pm on my way home from work, a route I have been rid'in for two decades plus. After he was done corn hol'in me he looked my bike over and said "nice bike" a compliment I did'ent need....sorry, did'ent mean to hijack your thread
rant.gif

Back