got to ride a couple of sweet bikes today

05busa05busa05

Donating Member
Registered
I've gotten pretty tight with the guys at the local Suzuki shop and so they let me take out a couple of bikes I've been talking about getting "one of these days".

The Triumph Speed Triple would be a lot more fun if I had any twisties close by. The thing has torque to spare and turns on a dime. A fun bike to play on but I wouldn't want to do much more on it.

The 1k was awesome. The one I rode has been set up for racing and it was a blast. Again, no twisties but had a blast scooting around town on her for 15 minutes. I can't believe how easy the front end comes up and the ergos are amazing.

My final conclusion at the end of a fun day is that I now know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I bought the perfect bike for me. I wouldn't trade my busa for either of those bikes. I have nothing bad to say about either of them but, the busa is the perfect bike for me.

I want to wish everyone on the board a happy and safe new year!

sounds like a fun day trying to find what suits ya
cool.gif

Cool, it's fun to get a chance to ride other bikes (liter bikes) when you get the chance. Everytime I get on one, it feels like a bicycle when I lift them off the kickstand and take them around turns. My "Busa" takes alot more effort, but I love my big girl.

URBAN COWBOY

ive just had suzuki nz demo gsxr1000 since the friday before Christmas had to give back 2 days ago enjoyed riding it and the gsxr 750 was not as good had to rev it more wood have a 1000 if i didnt have a busa would like one but hay i can ride the daughters so no problems , im the branch president of ulysess a motorcycle club in New Zealand with 9000 members so can get any bike i like to ride for several days if i ask had alsorts

ive just had suzuki nz demo gsxr1000 since the friday before Christmas had to give back 2 days ago enjoyed riding it and the gsxr 750 was not as good had to rev it more wood have a 1000 if i didnt have a busa would like one but hay i can ride the daughters so no problems , im the branch president of ulysess a motorcycle club in New Zealand with 9000 members so can get any bike i like to ride for several days if i ask had alsorts

Back