This bike is alot of fun

Lloyd

Registered
I have been riding a ZRX for the past 5 yrs and have had a alot of good times on it , but when I got this Busa things are just different. No matter where I go people stop and ask something about the Busa. The bike itself has such a reputation of speed and horspower it is amazing.."Is that a Hayabusa" "Is that your bike?" "I have a friend who has one." on and on...What a great machine...Fun, fun.....

smile.gif

I had a cop check out my busa tonight at the movies
cool.gif

A couple of cops actually... one commented on it being a busa, and the other was like "oh, is it fast?" hehehe... The other was like "duh! It's THE fastest bike EVER!". Then they both look at my and my dad. I just said "Well, it gets me from Point A to Point B" with a big ass smile on my face
laugh.gif

I had a cop check out my busa tonight at the movies
cool.gif

A couple of cops actually... one commented on it being a busa, and the other was like "oh, is it fast?" hehehe... The other was like "duh! It's THE fastest bike EVER!". Then they both look at my and my dad. I just said "Well, it gets me from Point A to Point B" with a big ass smile on my face
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I really really like mine . Comfy too .

I have read about other bikes being deceivingly fast . Not the Hayabusa . The thing will stretch your arms out , slide your butt back and the sweet wail of the engine let you know your on a fast bike .

1st gear powerslides around the corners are a hoot too
biggrin.gif

I wish I had bought one years ago . O' well , will make up for what I've been missing someway .

It's funny you mentioned this because I had a cop talke to me for like 25 minutes about it on the side of the highway a few months ago........(after he gave me my ticket of course). lol

I have been riding a ZRX for the past 5 yrs and have had a alot of good times on it , but when I got this Busa things are just different. No matter where I go people stop and ask something about the Busa. The bike itself has such a reputation of speed and horspower it is amazing.."Is that a Hayabusa" "Is that your bike?" "I have a friend who has one." on and on...What a great machine...Fun, fun.....
I know what you mean.  I just got done explaining in my thread about my ride on my ZRX yesterday () how the Busa is a huge step up in almost all categories.  I agree that a portion of the fun is just owning such a great conversation piece and head turner.

Everytime I come outside from work I see about 4 people around my bike. This usually winds up in a cool converstation and lets me tell others what a ride this baby is.... Wife is always asking my why I get home later and later from work.... I just smile.

What is even better when you pull into a cycle shop and all the litre bike owners are turning their heads and smiling..... Ya just gotta luv dat....

Everytime I come outside from work I see about 4 people around my bike.  This usually winds up in a cool converstation and lets me tell others what a ride this baby is....  Wife is always asking my why I get home later and later from work....  I just smile.

What is even better when you pull into a cycle shop and all the litre bike owners are turning their heads and smiling.....  Ya just gotta luv dat....
Must be different where you are. There are alot of bobos on litre bikes around here. Well to start off most of them own older litre bikes like 99 r'1s and stuff. You never see em riding something sweet and brand new. Which there is nothing wrong with it's just the fact that they think their bikes are like god's gift to 2 wheels. Most of the time if I pull in a gas station or something to fill up if there are a couple guys there I will nod or wave once to be cool and they don't even wanna talk to me and give me these crappy looks. I am just like whatever you homos. It's almost like they get ticked cuz my bike steals attention from theirs or something. Now this is not all the time but I would say about 65% of the time thats what you get around here. I just blow it off.

Yup, we are having a national rally in June for the ZRXOA and I am gonna be sick that I cannot take the Busa...

Lots of people want tob take down the Busa, but most I have seen try to give it respect.

Riding around last week, I noticed someone who had passed me, sneaked a digital camera ou his front window, facing backwards, trying to get an action shot. Once I figured out what he was doing, I started laughing so hard I barely could keep the bike upright.

If I knew the bike was going to be such an attention grabber when I got it, I'd have made sure to be single.
wink.gif

Must be different where you are. There are alot of bobos on litre bikes around here. Well to start off most of them own older litre bikes like 99 r'1s and stuff. You never see em riding something sweet and brand new. Which there is nothing wrong with it's just the fact that they think their bikes are like god's gift to 2 wheels. Most of the time if I pull in a gas station or something to fill up if there are a couple guys there I will nod or wave once to be cool and they don't even wanna talk to me and give me these crappy looks. I am just like whatever you homos. It's almost like they get ticked cuz my bike steals attention from theirs or something. Now this is not all the time but I would say about 65% of the time thats what you get around here. I just blow it off.
That perplexes me, 'cause there are plenty of used 'Busas out there for them to buy if they're envious.

Maybe they're just weenies who can't admit they're scared to get on one...
smile.gif

That perplexes me, 'cause there are plenty of used 'Busas out there for them to buy if they're envious.

Maybe they're just weenies who can't admit they're scared to get on one...  
smile.gif
Hmmm you do have an interesting point there.....haha

aaaaahhh the addiction spills over to onlookers as well But unless they get one they'll never have that Perma-grin that can only come from riding her.
biggrin.gif

This bike is awsome in all area's. I have a ZRX as well and when I rode it instead of the Busa the other day I then realized what an incrediably fast bike it is......I mean my Z just felt slow all of sudden to me.......I sure wished I was riding the Z last night on the way home from work....but no, I was on the Busa and got pinched for my first ticket in 25 years riding cycles.....Ya, 75 in a 65 and the man was a jerk about it....It get's the look's allright and then some
wow.gif

Came out of Supercuts one day a couple months ago to find a guy snaping pics of my Bird. Cracks me up. People on the freeway and in the city constantly speed up to take as much of a look as they can before I disappear into the distance.

All the attention is way cool!

--Wag--

This bike is awsome in all area's. I have a ZRX as well and when I rode it instead of the Busa the other day I then realized what an incrediably fast bike it is......I mean my Z just felt slow all of sudden to me.......I sure wished I was riding the Z last night on the way home from work....but no, I was on the Busa and got pinched for my first ticket in 25 years riding cycles.....Ya, 75 in a 65 and the man was a jerk about it....It get's the look's allright and then some  
wow.gif
Get a lawyer and fight the ticket.

I understand where you guys are coming from. My previous bike was a '01 Suzuki Bandit 1200. I thought that she was fast after all the MODs i put on her until I got the Busa. No comparison, this bike is so much smoother and the power is awesome but controllable.
race.gif

Back