Thinking of buying a 05

TakRail

Registered
I found a 05 Busa for $9000. Charcoal/Black, Yoshi exhaust, tank protector, never downed and only 4000 miles. Obviously I will not agree to the $9000 price.

What do you think a bike I should say for the price I will buy it for?

Eek, $9k is way up there. I recently balked at a red/black '05 with Microns (in Sacto) priced at $7500. Brand new '07's are going for $9k. I just bought a 10k mile '03 for $6k. So the '05 should be in the $7-8k range, lower if it has lotsa miles (> a few k).

Eric

have you checked craigslist or the for sale boards here? I'm sure you can find a much better deal than at a stealer. I was looking for several weeks and found at least 1-2 busa's per week listed on CL.

I'll sell you my 06 stock with all service records and 40 K miles give or take for 6500.

I picked up an '05 LE as well with 5200 miles, Yoshi carbon RS3's and some pointy CNC'd crap I took off and sold (sorry, not my style
tounge.gif
) for 8000 incl TTL.

From what I've seen the LE's do go for a *bit* more than non-LE's.

IMO, it's worth a little more, the color scheme (charcoal with the black frame) just looks soooo hot.
biggrin.gif

Best color ever!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

WOW !! $9 grand is a lot !! You could get a left over 07 for that much. I could see if was an 06 LE, but that's just because they're the fastsest !
argue.gif
GOOD LUCK, and let us know how you make out ?

I found a 05 Busa for $9000. Charcoal/Black, Yoshi exhaust, tank protector, never downed and only 4000 miles. Obviously I will not agree to the $9000 price.

What do you think a bike I should say for the price I will buy it for?
Heh, Rodimus, come down to Oklahoma and I will set you up with my 05 red/black 52xx mile Busa, It has never been dropped or down. Pics at Linky
This bike is immaculate, has screens, tank bra, and no reflectors. Yeah, highly unmodded. PM me, I am asking 7200.00. At that price you could fly down and ride it home  
winkold.gif

Sounds a little high to me, I got my 05 a year ago for 7,600, I believe there is a local dealer that has 2 leftover 06 Busas for like 8,000 - 8,500, something to consider.

Sounds a little high to me, I got my 05 a year ago for 7,600, I believe there is a local dealer that has 2 leftover 06 Busas for like 8,000 - 8,500, something to consider.
Would that be Good Times Motorsports?
Cosmo recently mentioned it and I believe he is in Chico so I'm assuming it would be Chico Motorsports.  You can sometimes find Cosmo here but I think he spends more time on Nor-Cal Riders forum.  I would just find the phone # for Chico Motorsports on the internet and give em a call and ask if theve got em.

I sent an e-mail to Cosmo asking what dealer has the 06's, will post answer when recieved.

Would that be Good Times Motorsports?
Cosmo recently mentioned it and I believe he is in Chico so I'm assuming it would be Chico Motorsports.  You can sometimes find Cosmo here but I think he spends more time on Nor-Cal Riders forum.  I would just find the phone # for Chico Motorsports on the internet and give em a call and ask if theve got em.

I sent an e-mail to Cosmo asking what dealer has the 06's, will post answer when recieved.
Yup, it is Chico Motorsports, talk to Chris.

Just talked to Chris and he said he has 2 for $9300 + fee's. I went to Good Times and they had a black 06 for $9999 but I couldn't get financing.

I've got two Credit Unions to call Monday that I may be able to get financed through.

Yup I stopped by Good Times as well to take a look at the new 08 Busa and there sat 2 06 Busas for 10,000 each, I guess they dont want to ever get rid of them.

With the new 08 looking as good as it does, " I'm thinking 08"! Wouldn't pay no more than $5500.00! Sounds like a personnel problem, if he or she never rode it!!!

Back