Selling my new Busa and buying a Viper

Somebody write me a check so I can buy my Viper! Thanks for the replies. My Chevy is sweet, but not much of a sleeper, as it is '69 hugger orange and runs a 12 tire on 17 inch rims; the 3.5 inch exhausts with flowmasters doesn't much sound like a 6 cyl. Anyway it is a great toy, but I kinda thought I wanted a convertable, so it was the viper and then this deal came up. Sigh, so little time, so many toys. Later. Spook.

Somebody write me a check so I can buy my Viper!  Thanks for the replies.  My Chevy is sweet, but not much of a sleeper, as it is '69 hugger orange and runs a 12 tire on 17 inch rims; the 3.5 inch exhausts with flowmasters doesn't much sound like a 6 cyl.  Anyway it is a great toy, but I kinda thought I wanted a convertable, so it was the viper and then this deal came up.  Sigh,  so little time, so many toys.  Later. Spook.
You have to look at it like this. Are you married? If not get the Viper definite chick magnet you'll be scoring in no time. If you are to keep your misses from have to whip any unnecessary tail (namely yours dont get it). Picture this you and her are about to go out crusin and you stop at a gas station (with the viper). Misses goes in for a drink and comes back out to find 3 to 4 busty mid- 20 females leaning in your car seeing who can get a ride. You being male are busy staring at the mutiple sets of twins and dont notice your misses just joined the crowd. Then it happens
face7.gif
No that wasnt Tyson it was the misses so now you have to sell the viper
sad.gif
. When this all could have been avoided by keepin the chevy. Hey post some pictures of it K

You have to look at it like this.  Are you married? If not get the Viper definite chick magnet you'll be scoring in no time. If you are to keep your misses from  have to whip any unnecessary tail (namely yours dont get it).  Picture this you and her are about to go out crusin and you stop at a gas station (with the viper).  Misses goes in for a drink and comes back out to find 3 to 4 busty mid- 20 females leaning in your car seeing who can get a ride. You being male are busy staring at the mutiple sets of twins and dont notice your misses just joined the crowd. Then it happens  
face7.gif
No that wasnt Tyson it was the misses so now you have to sell the viper
sad.gif
.  When this all could have been avoided by keepin the chevy.  Hey post some pictures of it K[/QUOTE]
now that's funny...
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

HONESTLY, We have to all be serious, if thats what you want GET IT OR YOUR GOING TO REGRET IT. Believe me there are plenty of people that will buy the car back off you, if this is a great deal then you will even probably make money on it. Use your head. I would probably buy the Viper, have my way with it then sell it and get a busa back. But thats an observation from someone that hasn't drove one. Just so you know, my dad corvette will smash a viper, well not smash but at least it will beat it, the thing corners amazingly, Get FREAKING 32 MILES TO THE GALLON!!!!!, and it cost quite a bit less than a Viper. BUT JUST THE BRAGGING RIGHTS ARE A PRETTY GOOD DEAL!!!! "YEAH, THATS PRETTY NICE BUT I'VE GOT A VIPER." Of course then again you could be saying, " I own the fast production hyperbike every made!" Of course that is excluding the Y2K (turbine engine = SICK). my 2 cents
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back