Selling my new Busa and buying a Viper

spook 1

Registered
Have a chance for a new Viper at a hell of a price, so I am going to sell my 03 Anniversary model with, get this, UNDER 300 MILES on the clock. Oil changed at 100 miles. I have a little over $9000 (with tax and license) in the bike. I would like to get $8000 out of it. Reasonable? Let me know. Oh by the by, added 3 onces of oil to it and the flickering oil light I posted about earlier went away. Thanks in advance for the replies. Spook.

why not have both ?
cool.gif

Finances. I am selling my HD Screamiing Eagle bike also. I guess I don't like taking out loans and usually sell one toy before buying another. The Viper is a bigger toy! Thanks for the reply. Spook.

hmmmmmmmm. Viper. That would be an easy decision for me too. That is one hell of a car you are getting. Enjoy it.

If you like piling alot of money for a car, the viper will not let you down. After tires, you'll find that gas and oil changes on a Viper can be on the steep side. Ask yourself a question... why is the other guy selling the Viper? ;)

my 2 cents

I guess fast is relative. Quick is my 55 Chevy coupe with a 785 HP 540 Big Block and a Tremac 6 speed. That thing will run in the low 9's if it hooks up. But I always wanted a true sports car and when this deal appeared, well, what can you say. BUT, if I don't sell the other toys, I guess I will walk on the Viper and keep the bikes. Who knows, anyway, is that a fair price for the 'Busa? Thanks guys. Spook.

The Viper is new. Here in Mn. I will only be able to drive the bloody thing for 3-4 months anyway, so I guess tires and gas are not a major concern. Check my sale notice under the classified section for a little more detail on the 03 'Busa. Thanks. Spook.

Yer gonna feel silly when the guy that buys your Busa blows you away in that cage.
laugh.gif

Good luck with the sale.

I think I suggested you didn't quite have enough oil in it... sweet that you got it fixed...

Theres a dude down my street with a viper, who modded the piss out of it, you can tell when you hear the thing idle, and im pretty damn sure he would be tough to beat according to one of my busa brothers with a modded busa that just barely scraped by him one day on the highway, Btw they know each other

but I would ditch my bike for that car in a heartbeat!

Quick is my 55 Chevy coupe with a 785 HP 540 Big Block and a Tremac 6 speed.  That thing will run in the low 9's if it hooks up.  
Man screw the viper and keep the chevy. Everyone knows vipers r fast why not have a sleeper that doesnt cost an arm legg,spleen...... left nut. Am i the only person on this sight that's poor? Everyone's buying bikes cash down i saw someone selling an 03 for like 8 grand meaning its paid for. Who has cash like that i'll probably be paying off my 600 katana till my kids r old enough to ride it yet and i dont even have kids.

Quick is my 55 Chevy coupe with a 785 HP 540 Big Block and a Tremac 6 speed.  That thing will run in the low 9's if it hooks up.  
Man screw the viper and keep the chevy.  Everyone knows vipers r fast why not have a sleeper that doesnt cost an arm legg,spleen...... left nut.  Am i the only person on this sight that's poor? Everyone's buying bikes cash down i saw someone selling an 03 for like 8 grand meaning its paid for.  Who has cash like that i'll probably be paying off my 600 katana till my kids r old enough to ride it yet and i dont even have kids.
Join the club Him. I'm a school teacher for gosh sake!

Bought a dismantled Busa, now converted to a salvage title. Don't buy nuttin on credit!

You ain't got the $ you can't afford it!

I'm a school teacher for gosh sake!
super.gif
You must be one of those cool teachers you get every couple of years. I can see it now. School lets out out 3:15 and by 4 yrs setting at the light lined up against the bully of the school with his honda civic (equiped with that loud annoying muffler). Light turns green and your whoopin tail for the geeks. brings a tear to my eye
bowdown.gif

Back