thinking nos

05BUSABLU

Donating Member
Registered
i know you nos guys are sick and tired of ppl asking questions like the one im going to ask, but

i was thinking about going nos on the new busa(i just totaled the 05).ive been riding for years, and would use the nos for straight runs. i like the idea of have the power at my fingertips instead of a turbo, i like the twisties.

what are some of the better kits?
do you use a purge with these?
what equimptment is needed? guages,comanders?
can you hit the nos multiple times in a run(does it need to wait for preasure to build up)

as you can see i know nothing about these systems. so any info/links would be freaking great.

Goldenchild sells the complete systems also . send him a PM and tell him I sent you . I'm going to have him install mine after winter . I'm going with a 40 shot dry.

i think its about 10 bucks for a 2lb bottle, not sure on how many shot you would get.

good question

Read a couple of the post and then if you can answer the questions for me in the other post we will go from there.I can do a tech talk with you any night after 7pm pst it's alot easier over the phone.Daniel 503-381-8187

thanks frisbee,.you can get about 3-4 full 1/4 mile passes depending on jet size.$4-5 bucks per pound to refill.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1132038458 -->

Back