Auto shift & nos

expressq36

Registered
is there anyone that is running nos with an auto shift. the bike will shift when i use the button but won't shift by it's self like it should. but when i turn the nos off, auto shift works fine. if some one is using the same set up could you please help thanks.the auto shift is mps.

Welcome to the board . Send a PM to Goldenchild . He is a board sponser , yo can see his advertisement on the board , Cloud Nine Motorsports. He knows his stuff when it comes to NOS and Racing!

I run an autoshifter with nitrous and have run into the same problem. Try speeding up the kill in your autobox a little bit to compensate for the increased compression.

Sir your shift kill must be long enough to let the tranny unload itself.the bike seems to not have enough in it to autoshift but when you push it it will,cause the 12v signal is applied as long as you hold the button..Also a tire spinning or slipping clutch will keep it from shifting.Increase kill time and then back it down a little till it misses a shift then turn it back up a tad and go have some good blast.

<!--EDIT|GoldenChild
Reason for Edit: None given...|1154126162 -->

See I told you !
wink.gif

Back