Thinking About Selling The BUSA!!

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
And gettin a Harley Night Rod Special, Thats right. I just dont know what to do with my self. Im so undecided with this bike,one day i want a turbo setup, next its a head&cams package, or i just say im only gonna ride it and that i'm finished modding it. I just keep wanting to go faster and faster. I just bought a 99 SS camaro on black friday and i wrecked it last wensday. I didnt have the car 2 weeks and already wrecked it because i was drifting arounda turn on ice cold ground and crappy tires and i lost it in the middle of the drift and couldnt recover and ended up doing a 180 and hitting a guard rail and trashing my passenger side. I'm kind of worried i wont be around long enough to have a kid like i want if i keep doing what i'm doing. So i keep telling my self that i need to slow down but i never do. Its not that i act dangerous on the busa i ride very sane, But when i find and open stretch and nobody is around you better believe i crack her WTFO. In all honesty i dont want to get rid of it i would rather have the Busa and the harley but i just dont know what to do?

I agree with the above statement. You can twist the wrist on the Harley just as easy as on the Busa and both will get you up to a speed that will kill you very fast. If you feel you can't control yourself any longer you should take a break. If you can put the bike and fast cars away for a few months and drive something that won't allow you to get in trouble. Something with traction control. Then do that: If not sell them. You're doing the right thing by asking, now you just need to find what works for you and follow through. Good luck brother!

i just need to find some way to calm myself down besides having a kid. I want one just not now. Thing is if the wife is with me car or bike i'm perfectly fine there is no urge. its just when i'm by myself

save the money.. you might need it someday and be thankful of what you have because alot of people can't even afford having one and some have to sell theirs because of financial issues!!

You sound like a normal 24 year old. Find a few track days, hit buddy nights at the local 1/4 track, etc. Good luck with it....

I could do that but there is no way i could not ride anymore. I'm very thankfull for what i have. I worked my ass off for every thing i own this day!

You sound like a normal 24 year old. Find a few track days, hit buddy nights at the local 1/4 track, etc. Good luck with it....

I may sound like one but you would be hard pressed to find another 24 yr old that has accomplished what i have.

I think you should just grow up and find anotherr hobby. Keep the bike, park it and come back when you're a little more mature. Oh and being successful in life doesn't mean you're mature. Two different things.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
i just need to find some way to calm myself down besides having a kid. I want one just not now. Thing is if the wife is with me car or bike i'm perfectly fine there is no urge. its just when i'm by myself

Cut back or eliminate your caffeine intake.. You may find this to be your biggest influence when choosing to push the throttle.

We need pics of the smokin' hot wife..

:hide:

Last edited:
Don't wait until it's too late to calm yourself down. Be responsible, it may not be just your life you take.:poke:

Back