thinking about changing sprocket sizes

Stick with a steel sprocket, or something like super sprox hybrid.

I also went down to a 39 in the rear and prefer that over the stock set up for my application. The bike does not feel sluggish and I honestly could not tell much of a difference right after the swap. I get about 52 MPG during my commute and while cruising at 75 MPH I am around 3850 RPM where the engine loves to be.

I have a Gen II 2008.

Well I finally ate my first tire so I figured while the tire is getting changed I'm going up three on the rear can't wait!

stock front 45 rear but with the bigger rear wheel/tire ends up being a little less I think.It rides and pulls nice especially with the reflash from powerhouse

I have 2009 gen2 busa my bike use to pull like hell when i was running 17t front 43t rear with a 190 50 r 17 in rear.I upgraded to a 190 55r17 in the rear and raised the rear 1 inch for handleing she corners great but a bit slugish.So i put a 44t rear thinking it would be back the way she was but still not the same has anyone ran a 190 55 r17 and has the magic combo i would be very greatful!I just want her pulling hard love acelleration the top end as long as i can hit the 170 180 range is fine i want to beat alot of bikes off the line can anyone help thanks......

Back