Need Drive Chain and Sprockets

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
Measured by chain today, and I'm right at the wear limit, so I figured I would go ahead and change the sprockets at the same time. If I remember right, stock sprocket size is 17 front and 41 rear. I want to stay stock, but I want to use the best I can afford. Haven't changed a Busa chain so I would appreciate your input on what to buy. Thanks...

I got ek zvx chain and pbi brand sprockets in stock.I can have hardfaced Vortex's in a couple days also..I have had excellent service out of PBI Stuff.

GoldenChild I like your Sponsor Avatar  
super.gif

Looks Great and now we can't miss Ya  
beerchug.gif

(DaCol. @ Feb. 01 2007,21:07) GoldenChild I like your Sponsor Avatar  
super.gif

beerchug.gif
Thanks it would be cool if the regular avatar were bigger as the image is distorted/blurry to me..

GC what about RK sets? Im in the market for a chian set as well.

(GoldenChild @ Feb. 02 2007,10:22)
(DaCol. @ Feb. 01 2007,21:07) GoldenChild I like your Sponsor Avatar  
super.gif

beerchug.gif
Thanks it would be cool if it were bigger as the image is distorted/blurry to me..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(DEVLDOG @ Feb. 02 2007,07:59) how bout a group buy,I can use a new chain and sproket,would like to go up a couple of teeth in the rear.
GPW is offering a Feb. Special on this very thing...

(DEVLDOG @ Feb. 02 2007,07:59) how bout a group buy,I can use a new chain and sproket,would like to go up a couple of teeth in the rear.
I can't help with group buy but give best prices I can everyday,just lmk if I can help..also 24/7 tech support with all parts we sell.

I run the DID X-ring chain and AFAM sprockets. I have nothing but good things to say about them both. That DID resists stretch and wear like no chain I have ever seen. My old DID I had 11,000 miles on it before it needed its first adjusting. Just my .02 but I would at least check them out for one run and see what u think.

But so you know stock gearing IS 17/40

I would leave it stock unless your gonna do a speedohealer or yellow box. Changing that will throw your speedo and mileage off.

Stock length bike $245 tyd for all new chain and both sprockets...price applies if you buy it all as a kit.I have chains for Longer Bikes also..ZZZ available also.

IMG_4630.JPG

These Sprockets/Chains can be for any kind of bike you have,just lmk when ordering.....Lower right sprocket is for a Gsxr 1000,rest are Busa and many more on the shelf.

IMG_4633.JPG

(GoldenChild @ Feb. 02 2007,14:12) Stock length bike $245 tyd for all new chain and both sprockets...price applies if you buy it all as a kit.I have chains for Longer Bikes also..ZZZ available also.
Good price... I personally wouldn't trust a 520 chain with my hooligan antics. Golden Child, You might be hearing from me soon for a chain... depends on when I get my tax returns.
wink.gif

sweet a 520 chain aint worth a pot to piss in you can snap it easy i trust GC so as a sponsor he will back his word

(yamahor @ Feb. 02 2007,11:39)
(GoldenChild @ Feb. 02 2007,14:12) Stock length bike $245 tyd for all new chain and both sprockets...price applies if you buy it all as a kit.I have chains for Longer Bikes also..ZZZ available also.
Good price... I personally wouldn't trust a 520 chain with my hooligan antics. Golden Child, You might be hearing from me soon for a chain... depends on when I get my tax returns.
wink.gif
NO WORRIES....PRICE IS GOOD FOREVER.....

Well if this isn't the time... I just got new sprockets, but need a new chain... toggling b/w EK and DID Xrings. Golden, whats you price for just the chain stock 112 link?

Back