Think my busa is mad at me

my68camaro

Registered
I start the new year off with 1 new front tire ...2 weeks later rear decides its jealous and needs to be replaced.. so while im having front replaced told brake pads look a little low so when i change my rear tire and put it back on being careful to align the tire i over tighten the chain and while riding notice that it feels like it might be binding so i have gixxerhp check it out yep too damn tight! while im there i change my front pads totally shot after just 1 year... so then i start hearing squeek and think it might be warped rotor .. so last thursday i find out the hard way nope wheel bearing is junk on one side.. take front tire off and back to gixxerhp's house he changes bearings for me i go home and reinstall front tire bikes good...feels great... headin to work today 3 days later clutch feels soft pull cover fluid is low.... like i said i think my busa is mad at me :banghead: this has been the way my summer has been going with my busa so now i need to goto the store get some dot 4 and refill/bleed my clutch and see if it is leaking somewhere...

hmm yep your right but im not changing a tire until it needs to be as for brake pads yeah i should have checked those but since they were less than a year old got installed last june should have lasted longer than half a season ... as for the clutch fluid level it was good the other day i look at the level regularly and usually pull the cap to check it when i change the oil ... speaking of... i think its almost time for that too lol anyways i was just venting a little frustration but your right regular maintenance does take care of alot of problems but i also use parts to their fullest if it aint broken then leave it be

Sounds to me like neglect. Ride and learn. Read up too. Plenty of wisdom in these pages.
Posted via Mobile Device

might wanna get a myty vac to change the fluid[clutch while you at it,,That device takes the headache out,,
spongey feeling=air in line

Back