Things to make you say "Aww Crap""

I use to be stationed on Medic 8. we were housed in the same building as the fire dept. so it was a long single wide bay as they only kept one engine out there. We ran out of the back door them the front. Only problem you had better know what way you were going before you left. Cause the county put a fire hydrant smack in the middle of the front apron where the fire engine left from.

Here's one more.....

old computer 592.jpg

Last edited:
I bet he is thinking gee i hope know one recognizes me, and it probably would get real unbarable right about when it begins to drip inside the shoe..you gotta love the look on the other peoples faces too
this is by far the funniest shi(t) I have ever seen

:rofl:

poop-marathon-runner.jpg

Last edited:
I bet he is thinking gee i hope know one recognizes me, and it probably would get real unbarable right about when it begins to drip inside the shoe..you gotta love the look on the other peoples faces too

it matches color of his hair:laugh:

"I'm telling you Chuck, this colon-cleanser right before the marathons is great! You'll feel lighter!"

P.S. To the picture of all the smashed cases of beer: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

When you gotta go, you gotta go.

I used to work for a towing company in Excelsior MN, we were the ones who showed up to the scene of this accident, a deer jumped off of the bridge at Ridgedale Dr over top of 394 hwy westbound and went right through the drivers window. We took this picture...LOL...Have not seen this photo since 2002 its good to see it again...

I used to work for a towing company in Excelsior MN, we were the ones who showed up to the scene of this accident, a deer jumped off of the bridge at Ridgedale Dr over top of 394 hwy westbound and went right through the drivers window. We took this picture...LOL...Have not seen this photo since 2002 its good to see it again...

what kind of animal is the first picture in that little mazda? does not look like deer too me???

Back